You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

9 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

The looming shadow of Everton has actually finished a couple of our greatest managers, their obsession with Everton eventually taking its toll on them. Klopp's going the same way.......... 

Saint Domingo

Saint Domingo

Player Valuation: £70m
He intimidates the media and the referees alike and does it expertly. He knows exactly what he’s doing. He denigrates other clubs and creates sound bites for the commercial success of his own. Referees and pundits know that if they make a call against his team, or come out against him in the press, he is at the head of probably the most powerful propaganda system in football at the moment and could probably end the career of anyone he wanted. 

That’s why prior to the CL win he had never been questioned at any point about trophyless seasons, his complete disregard for the FA Cup, his hypocrisy on not spending money, his tapping up of players. Meanwhile Mourinho Conte and Sarri have effectively been hounded out of jobs by the media despite having far more success than him. 

He’s a sinister man who knows exactly what he’s doing in how he portrays this zany hipster uncle image yet let’s the mask slip whenever remotely threatened. The amount of times he’s come out against Everton alone when we’re a complete non entity in terms of competition at the top of the league is bizarre. Calling our football wild just because we haven’t rolled over for him every single time we’ve played them, trying to insinuate we’ve spent loads when his own club was outspending everyone in Europe. Even having a pop at us when he won the CL, in what should have been the height of his career he had Everton on his mind. Mind you Dalglish got so consumed with us that he blew up from the job twice, and Benitez was also unhealthily obsessed with us so he is at least following in a proud tradition of unhinged Liverpool managers.

Haha, that’s the funniest thing I’ll read all week. They’re nuttier than squirrel shit. 

• Upvote 2

I knew that being a mentalist is a pre-requisite to supporting the People’s Club. How do they live in the real world with so much anger and hate, and the absurd intolerance to the colour Red. Imagine a Physchiatrist giving a Rorschach test in red ink. Straighjackets nurse!

• Upvote 1

“The amount of times he’s come out against Everton alone when we’re a complete non entity in terms of competition at the top of the league is bizarre.”

Dear St Domingo,

two points there, firstly, thanks for confirming what we’ve known all along and, secondly, would you rather Klopp ignored you completely (being non-entities) because then he’d be accused of being ignorant, as well as all the other negative attributes you mentioned? 

By the way, I can only remember him mentioning you around the times we’ve actually been playing you, something that usually happens as the Premier League insist on Managers/Coaches attending press conferences regarding the games and relevant questions regarding them.

You’d know about that though being as informed as you are.

One of two things would go a long way to fixing the lunatic fringe of their fanbase, trophies or relegation.

Personally I don't really care which one, as long as the former is not at our expense. Success would give their fanbase something to fight back at us that isn't vile and disgusting comments. Relegation might calibrate their expectations and make them realise that their poorly run corner shop is the main reason they're shit. While they bob about as an insignificance in mid-table they need ever-increasing vile comments to get a reaction from us and to try to stop the pain they feel. 

I don't know who leaks the propaganda from the wooden fort these days but I had to chuckle when I read a headline that said "Everton enter the race for £80m Wilfred Zaha' " So I'd like to announce I've joined the race to date Katie Perry, if they can dabble in the fucking ridiculous then why can't I? The thing is I've probably, at 0% got more chance of realising my fantasy than they have of that. Dream on bitters.

10 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

The looming shadow of Everton has actually finished a couple of our greatest managers, their obsession with Everton eventually taking its toll on them. Klopp's going the same way.......... 

Saint Domingo

Saint Domingo

Player Valuation: £70m
He intimidates the media and the referees alike and does it expertly. He knows exactly what he’s doing. He denigrates other clubs and creates sound bites for the commercial success of his own. Referees and pundits know that if they make a call against his team, or come out against him in the press, he is at the head of probably the most powerful propaganda system in football at the moment and could probably end the career of anyone he wanted. 

That’s why prior to the CL win he had never been questioned at any point about trophyless seasons, his complete disregard for the FA Cup, his hypocrisy on not spending money, his tapping up of players. Meanwhile Mourinho Conte and Sarri have effectively been hounded out of jobs by the media despite having far more success than him. 

He’s a sinister man who knows exactly what he’s doing in how he portrays this zany hipster uncle image yet let’s the mask slip whenever remotely threatened. The amount of times he’s come out against Everton alone when we’re a complete non entity in terms of competition at the top of the league is bizarre. Calling our football wild just because we haven’t rolled over for him every single time we’ve played them, trying to insinuate we’ve spent loads when his own club was outspending everyone in Europe. Even having a pop at us when he won the CL, in what should have been the height of his career he had Everton on his mind. Mind you Dalglish got so consumed with us that he blew up from the job twice, and Benitez was also unhealthily obsessed with us so he is at least following in a proud tradition of unhinged Liverpool managers.

4eW77P0.gif

• Upvote 3

This is an interesting one:

"Mourinho Conte and Sarri have effectively been hounded out of jobs by the media despite having far more success than him."

I'd be interested to hear the breakdown of how Sarri has had "far more success" than Klopp. Is the Europa League better than the Champions League? To be fair, it probably is on GOT these days. Or possibly a League Cup final loss is worth much more than the 25 points we finished above them. Or maybe he means their whole career, where Sarri has won nothing else at all. Who knows...

• Upvote 2

Klopps M.O is to walk under the slightest pressure. Klopp, 18 years, 3 jobs = Serial Walker

Yarrgh

Player Valuation: £40m
Klopp reported today as whinging already about the heavy fixture list facing RS.
Pre-season moaning from him should really become a warning sign if I were a rs. If the pressure is on now, and he's not even got all his key players fully rested and ready to hit the league running and he could be in for a difficult start.

Fingers crossed that this is the season that he has a full meltdown. I've mentioned it before on this thread, but he hasn't even had the full brunt of the press on his back whilst in England - a bad run and it's a matter of when the knives come out, it'll be very, very interesting how he deals with it. His M.O. is to walk - so I won't be surprised if he does it again.

2 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Klopps M.O is to walk under the slightest pressure. Klopp, 18 years, 3 jobs = Serial Walker

Yarrgh

Player Valuation: £40m
Klopp reported today as whinging already about the heavy fixture list facing RS.
Pre-season moaning from him should really become a warning sign if I were a rs. If the pressure is on now, and he's not even got all his key players fully rested and ready to hit the league running and he could be in for a difficult start.

Fingers crossed that this is the season that he has a full meltdown. I've mentioned it before on this thread, but he hasn't even had the full brunt of the press on his back whilst in England - a bad run and it's a matter of when the knives come out, it'll be very, very interesting how he deals with it. His M.O. is to walk - so I won't be surprised if he does it again.

image.jpeg

• Upvote 2