You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

24 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

We're not. We just won the league cup of Europe beating the equivalent of the likes of Charlton along the way and Fulham in the final. 

We lost games as well, which obviously rules us out.  You aren't meant to overcome adversity in sport, you're meant to wallow in it for 25 years...

• Upvote 6

15 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Still going on about the derby where they got a famous 0-0 and stopped Liverpool winning the league.

I love this, I love the way they think they know what we want, do they actually believe we’re sad we only had number 6 to show for a long season. They’re actually demented. No matter what they tell you number 6 is burning a hole in their souls, they hate it, they demean it, they say you wanted the league more but make no mistake number 6 is killing them more than not winning the league is killing us. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Angie81 said:

I love this, I love the way they think they know what we want, do they actually believe we’re sad we only had number 6 to show for a long season. They’re actually demented. No matter what they tell you number 6 is burning a hole in their souls, they hate it, they demean it, they say you wanted the league more but make no mistake number 6 is killing them more than not winning the league is killing us. 

2 minutes ago, Angie81 said:

Thought I had entered the vortex for a moment there.  That was fuckin' trippy. 

On 04/07/2019 at 06:53, dylstar said:

Obsessed you say.....

Some bitter on Twitter 

Absolutely disgraceful, England women win their group and then lose ONE match and they're out. Unlike Liverpool F.C. who lost their group, lost 4 matches and won a cup!

And Everton who lost about 14 league games and are still in the top division.

1 hour ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

The GF is full of pictures of lasses various posters have expressed an interest in nobbing. I expect Everton's interest in Pepe to amount to much the same. 

I reckon your chances are higher.

I wonder what other teams think about Everton. 

Actually, I wonder whether they think about Everton at all.  They're just there to make up the numbers, aren't they.  They never really look like getting relegated or competing for a trophy.  They never do anything of note at all.  I suspect other teams think of Everton the way Ollie thinks of Glenn in The Thick of It.

"Well it's sort of like asking what do I think of skirting boards 
I mean - I assume that we need them but I'm not really sure why."

• Upvote 1

The new Dixie Dean Hotel isnt going down too well on GOT. Some are upset that some ex RS were at the opening. So therefore the owners are RS.........

What a disaster, and to make a joke out of that tweet was just plain stupid, along with all the ex reds and celebrity reds going to the opening night.
Trying to offer free drinks now to make up for it. 
The holiday kopites won't be going to stay there and a lot of blues won't either now after this and thinking they are just giving their money to a red

MarkK1988

MarkK1988

Player Valuation: £6m
That laurence kenwright has claimed to be a blue a few times yet constantly begs for likes off liverpool fans 
also i cant stand the fact hes cashing in on another dead mans name (not that i was bothered about "Shanks") 
ill be avoiding. 

Walken

Walken

Player Valuation: £70m

Those half brained kopite tourists will drink, eat and steal from their own in anything remotely or commercially associated with their community destroying club. Blues are generally much more grown up so can't see it packing out like the scumhole over the road

4737carlin

4737carlin

Player Valuation: £70m
Dont think this will work. The one over the road is full of Kopites who either are tourists or local and dont actually follow the team.
We dont have them types, thankfully.

Liverpool destroy communities? Remind me again which club want to move to BMD and abandon the poverty stricken community who’s local businesses rely on the trade from the 30,000 fans who attend their games?

• Upvote 3