You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Not heard that one , the city is ours, that’s a bad one along with Peoples Club and it’s all a bit desperate shit. I can’t ever remember any of that stuff years ago, not so long ago, just the odd we where here first as was said and the blame for the Europe ban .

I watched the final with 3 blues and when the picture went off etc one was quick to blame the amount of fans from Scandinavia etc all streaming implying our fanbase and the global attraction, all clubs have this though I said , some more than others and not so much Everton though if they were more successful, they to would have a bigger fan base as people and kids go for the more successful clubs having no obvious ties to the city plus I know a couple of lads from down here who follow LFC everywhere which is fair enough but they seem to overdo the hatred of Everton bit along with getting over emotional , also being puzzled if you couldn’t remember some particular fact about the team or City which is a bit strange , as if trying to make up for something .

17 hours ago, easytoslip said:

In there 50s, fat and bald? What would that have to do with anything ? They’re not obsessed with Liverpool , bitter yes, but I don’t know any Evertonians who are actually obsessed , obviously you’ll get the odd prick and LFC have their fair share as does any other club , football has plenty of prick fans, up the Redmen , Everton under the arm

Lot of Baldism on this site. Has the hairs on my neck standing up at times.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

I know I don’t. 

Me too , though I do have my hair, autumn gold not ginger, but could do with losing a few stones mind before I’m forced to wear a wardrobe consisting of Sports Direct apparel, just off for 6/7 pints now tara

All the so called top clubs banned from Europe after Hyssel, except one, have had success since, built new grounds or enlarged theirs. All but one are in Europe on a regular basis and are now in the so called big six. Everton in the 90s was stuck in the past, drifting along not going anywhere, so was LFC. Houllier began to change the football side, Rafa continued that process; Everton stayed stuck in the past, royle, the drunkard, walter smith and moyes could all have been managers in the 70s no idea of modern football. The football side stagnated while we at least remained competitive. On the commercial side both clubs were left behind by the mancs and the new money coming into the game. While Moores was in charge we missed the opportunity to make the most of the EPL spending, as did the blues. Then came Hicks and the other twat; that fundamentally changed LFC which was forced to  modernise by the present owners; who have restored us to our place at football’s top table. While this was happening the Blues were still stuck in the 80s, with the same owners, board, ground and „english” manager no longer fit for purpose in modern football. Today they are in the position we were in after Moores went. The new owner is a false messiah promising the earth while needing billions to achieve it;  is it any wonder so many of their fans hate us and why, as the gap between us grows, the hatred increases?  Most blues haven’t analysed why they are shit, why should they, when it‘s easier to blame us? Either a new moneybags owner will come in and do what ours has done or eventually  they will go the way of Forest, Charlton, Birmingham and the other dross making up the lower divisions. No doubt blaming the RS as they wave goodbye. Sad, but that‘s how it is when you don‘t learn from your history.

• Upvote 5

TheBigIguana

Player Valuation: £60m

This transfer window seems really important.

I do think this is the first time since a long time that we need to improve the squad. Usually we needed to build one.

We have the main leaders already, if Brands founds the good elements, we will be able to be a great team next season.

Kean dont seems the striker we need, according to me we need someone who scored goals for years, like Belotti for example.

For your information, PSG wont take Gueye this summer, we are looking for Milinkovic Savic or Allan

It's massively important. United and Chelsea both have clowns for managers and Arsenal have two strikers, no money and no one else. It's early but this looks like the most open race for fourth in years. We can't start slow.

The above reminds me of the first fifty seconds of the Kick Ass teaser trailer....

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Peter Cormack said:

All the so called top clubs banned from Europe after Hyssel, except one, have had success since, built new grounds or enlarged theirs. All but one are in Europe on a regular basis and are now in the so called big six. Everton in the 90s was stuck in the past, drifting along not going anywhere, so was LFC. Houllier began to change the football side, Rafa continued that process; Everton stayed stuck in the past, royle, the drunkard, walter smith and moyes could all have been managers in the 70s no idea of modern football. The football side stagnated while we at least remained competitive. On the commercial side both clubs were left behind by the mancs and the new money coming into the game. While Moores was in charge we missed the opportunity to make the most of the EPL spending, as did the blues. Then came Hicks and the other twat; that fundamentally changed LFC which was forced to  modernise by the present owners; who have restored us to our place at football’s top table. While this was happening the Blues were still stuck in the 80s, with the same owners, board, ground and „english” manager no longer fit for purpose in modern football. Today they are in the position we were in after Moores went. The new owner is a false messiah promising the earth while needing billions to achieve it;  is it any wonder so many of their fans hate us and why, as the gap between us grows, the hatred increases?  Most blues haven’t analysed why they are shit, why should they, when it‘s easier to blame us? Either a new moneybags owner will come in and do what ours has done or eventually  they will go the way of Forest, Charlton, Birmingham and the other dross making up the lower divisions. No doubt blaming the RS as they wave goodbye. Sad, but that‘s how it is when you don‘t learn from your history.

Is right enough.

23 hours ago, Anubis said:

We should buy a small piece of waterfront further down the Mersey and erect a big fuck off electronic board that alternates between the message ‘WELCOME TO LIVERPOOL - HOME OF LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB... and the other club’ and our list of honours. First thing ships see incoming.

Fixed it. I mean, fair's fair.

On 05/07/2019 at 08:58, Anubis said:

We should buy a small piece of waterfront further down the Mersey and erect a big fuck off electronic board that alternates between the message ‘WELCOME TO LIVERPOOL - HOME OF LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB’ and our list of honours. First thing ships see incoming.

BIENVENUE À LIVERPOOL - HOME OF LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ... et à l’autre club

On 05/07/2019 at 10:08, deiseach said:

Got just the thing:

Heck, Lonsdale will pay for it!

How appropriate that the SportPesa trophy looks like Micky fucking Mouse. 

Micky Mouse and a Cuckoo Clock. Put them on a t- shirt you miserable blue bastards  

• Upvote 2

Here’s an early call. I predict we will finish above them next season. In spite of none of our team being able to get into theirs. Moshi’s billions. Them being the senior club in the city. My rationale for this is the 43 point gap in the table between the two clubs last season.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Soft Joe said:

Here’s an early call. I predict we will finish above them next season. In spite of none of our team being able to get into theirs. Moshi’s billions. Them being the senior club in the city. My rationale for this is the 43 point gap in the table between the two clubs last season.

Yeah but 42 of those were pace points....

• Upvote 3