You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

Can you imagine the abuse DBB is going to get when she has to tell them.the stadium won't happen?.

They'll fucking lynch her, BGB and Moshiri. 

It will be like the scene in the Rock where Ed Harris tells his men he's not going through with firing the rockets at San Francisco and they all shoot him. 

"So der redshite think we're bluffing?. I want my Fucking stadium!!!"

Do you definitely think this stadium is not happening? My bitter mate keeps saying to me, why would the board go through all this trouble and money just to be bluffing and the money will come from outside funding and be debt on the club. Maybe that’s what she hopes I don’t know.

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

That’ll break them. Properly break them. The last dam will break and the bile and hatred will pour out completely unrestrained.

Do you think? I think they're easily fooled and they won't say they can't build because of money, they'll find some other reason (failed consultation or something or the council need to put a train station in and won't) and the hunt for a new stadium will continue. 

1 hour ago, Angie81 said:

Do you definitely think this stadium is not happening? My bitter mate keeps saying to me, why would the board go through all this trouble and money just to be bluffing and the money will come from outside funding and be debt on the club. Maybe that’s what she hopes I don’t know.

I've said since the beginning, this is H&G and their spade in the ground nonsense all over again. They spent millions too supposedly. Did all kinds of shite and never had the money to build a new ground. They even went as far as boarding off the site ready for work! 

2 hours ago, Angie81 said:

Like what Barry said, they won't say they've got no money they will look to blame someone else. I'm going with the train station or a dispute with the heritage groups. It will rumble on for a while and then they will probably factor in Brexit and rising costs that went above their budget. 

Then they will then go on about some other site in the city like Garston gasworks ad TheHowieLama carry on the whole charade for another 3 or 4 years.

The longer they leave it the further they fall behind.

13 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Like what Barry said, they won't say they've got no money they will look to blame someone else. I'm going with the train station or a dispute with the heritage groups. It will rumble on for a while and then they will probably factor in Brexit and rising costs that went above their budget. 

Then they will then go on about some other site in the city like Garston gasworks ad TheHowieLama carry on the whole charade for another 3 or 4 years.

The longer they leave it the further they fall behind.

Spider sense is tingling, I wonder who they'll try and blame...

• Upvote 3

18 hours ago, Angie81 said:

Pripyat will be habitable again before they get a new ground

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Anubis said:

Brandalf. The nickname for Marcel Brands. 

Oh dear.

They're fucking mental aren't they. They're brilliant. 

Why is it they're so convinced this fella is so brilliant? Who's he bought who's good so far? That gomes is ok, but he's not exactly a world beater, he's a decent player for a mid table team. And richarlison is also ok, but he's the managers pet project. The rest of the are ordinary to crap. I just for get their faith in him 

• Upvote 1