You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Some of them are absolutely losing their shit on GOT because the BBC used a picture of us lifting big ears to go along with their fixture release story.

genuine rage and anger on there.

bonkers.

1 hour ago, Tj hooker said:

Their fixtures for December look brutal 

Liverpool 4th (a)

Chelsea 7th (h)

Red Mancs 14th (a)

Arsenal 21st (h)

Burnley 26th (h)

Newcastle 28th (a)

Citeh 1st Jan (a) 

Oh Shoot... They're winning the TV Times Cup then?

7 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

So according to the mental cases on GOT they are going with.

"We stopped the RS from winning the league" 

Must be absolutly shit supporting them. I hope they get relegated.

I've got a fiver on them with Ladbrokes to go down at 40/1,had them at 33/1 last year.

I dared to venture on GOT earlier on the fixtures thread.

I’m staggered by the level of delusion about where they’ll be this season.

Top four gets mentioned several times and they’re even quoting Leicester as the reason they could win the league even.

They have two runs of four games against teams that finished above them last season, the only team to do so, and so it’s become a conspiracy to stop the Blue Phoenix rising again.

Failing completely to understand that it’ll mean they have longer runs without playing “better” teams than anyone else.

Of course we have paid off the Premier League to give us favourable fixtures, whereas City haven’t been mentioned once but have the same types of groupings as we have.

It’s almost entertaining as it couldn’t have been written by the best comedy writers, but we all know it’s actually scary.

They haven't got any genuine rivalry with any other club. I know their fans have history of fighting with Leeds, Newcastle and Millwall but they have no genuine sporting rivalry with anyone but us.

They used to have a rival with the Mancs in the 1980s but now they suck theirs and Man City's dicks because they think it winds us up. 

They are getting desperate to maintain a rivalry with us by being bitter and nasty and doing things to try to annoy us. Deep down they know that most of our fans now just treat them as an insignicance which must hurt them because they see us so far away from them and the gap keeps getting bigger.

We earn £70m more than them in gate receipts, our fan base is international, our training kit deal is better than their actual kit deal, we are a far better run club than they are and winning the Champions League has finally ended our trophy drought. The only thing they can say is that we haven't won the league for ages but neither have they. 

They  keep deluding themselves about getting in the top 4 and getting an imaginary stadium that will suddenly make them as rich as Man City.

Even the LFC website trolled them this morning when the fixtures came out. They put up a post of important games which included the fixtures for both Manc clubs, Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs. They didn't even register. 

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

Their fixtures for December look brutal 

Liverpool 4th (a)

Chelsea 7th (h)

Red Mancs 14th (a)

Arsenal 21st (h)

Burnley 26th (h)

Newcastle 28th (a)

Citeh 1st Jan (a) 

They’ll have big Sam in by then and he will win on away goals. 

14 hours ago, Section_31 said:

They haven't won a trophy since I was 15. Now I own lounge pants and get up twice a night to take a piss. 

My son's mum was on bed rest with her pregnancy the last time they won a trophy. He'll be a quarter if a century old in 18 months' time. 

51 minutes ago, Anubis said:

But, but, it’s only equivalent to the League Cup and should only be for Champions of each league.....

mccole

Player Valuation: £8m
Fully expect by December we will be sitting pretty in 4th and come January, a host of sexy loans to win us a Champions League spot

There must be so many wums on there.

9 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

They haven't got any genuine rivalry with any other club. I know their fans have history of fighting with Leeds, Newcastle and Millwall but they have no genuine sporting rivalry with anyone but us.

They used to have a rival with the Mancs in the 1980s but now they suck theirs and Man City's dicks because they think it winds us up. 

They are getting desperate to maintain a rivalry with us by being bitter and nasty and doing things to try to annoy us. Deep down they know that most of our fans now just treat them as an insignicance which must hurt them because they see us so far away from them and the gap keeps getting bigger.

We earn £70m more than them in gate receipts, our fan base is international, our training kit deal is better than their actual kit deal, we are a far better run club than they are and winning the Champions League has finally ended our trophy drought. The only thing they can say is that we haven't won the league for ages but neither have they. 

They  keep deluding themselves about getting in the top 4 and getting an imaginary stadium that will suddenly make them as rich as Man City.

Even the LFC website trolled them this morning when the fixtures came out. They put up a post of important games which included the fixtures for both Manc clubs, Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs. They didn't even register. 

They see themselves as Atletico Madrid to us being like Real Madrid, but in reality they're now just Espanyol in comparison to Barcelona, or Torino to Juventus.

• Like 1