You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

I’ve just read the last 4 pages on the stadium thread.  It’s like RAWK on there.  The party line is that the stadium is getting built 100%.  Nobody is allowed to dare question anything about it.  Any time anyone pops up with a comment that doesn’t fit that agenda they’re eaten alive.  One poster called efcjake has pretty much nailed it.  He says the biggest problem is clearly that it’s going to cost half a billion and nobody has mentioned funding since the council went quiet.  If they had the funding in place why would they be keeping it quiet?  Obviously this guy is a redshite in disguise.

• Upvote 1

I remember watching an England World Cup or Euro’s match a few years back at a friends place. Load of lads round there, barbecue, game of poker then the match.

think it was Italy, pretty sure it was the Brazil World Cup, but whatever.

one lad with us celebrated when England conceded in a similar fashion to that. No Italian heritage, just “hates England”.

it just wasn’t believable.

it was too much. It was playing up to something.

anyway, that lad used to steal the shoes of hookers after going to brass houses.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

I remember watching an England World Cup or Euro’s match a few years back at a friends place. Load of lads round there, barbecue, game of poker then the match.

think it was Italy, pretty sure it was the Brazil World Cup, but whatever.

one lad with us celebrated when England conceded in a similar fashion to that. No Italian heritage, just “hates England”.

it just wasn’t believable.

it was too much. It was playing up to something.

anyway, that lad used to steal the shoes of hookers after going to brass houses.

It might've been me...

That video of them celebrating Madrid's win is genuinely sad. I get they wanted us to lose, I'd feel the same about them but to celebrate to that extent is pathetic but I guess they have to get some pleasure from watching football because it ain't coming watching Everton.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Elite said:

That video of them celebrating Madrid's win is genuinely sad. I get they wanted us to lose, I'd feel the same about them but to celebrate to that extent is pathetic but I guess they have to get some pleasure from watching football because it ain't coming watching Everton.

No one but us would believe it. 

They've got to be the saddest and most pathetic fanbase in world football.

Doubt there is a bar in Munich called Der Ziegelstein where all the 1860 Munich fans buy opposition shirts and celebrate Bayern not winning trophies or El Mao in Barcelona for Espanyol fans to do the same (thanks to Google translation).

• Upvote 2