You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

9 hours ago, coachpotato said:

Geordies and bloos don’t get on apparently.

My B-I-L and nephews are bloos and they hate Newcastle.

Something about Geordies never having won anything, yet arguing they’re a bigger club, better following, better ground etc..

Sounds familiar.

Weird that as a blue I know swears that at a league game the other year at St James park the Newcastle fans lined the streets to clap the Everton fan's coaches because they were so loud. 

Another fine example of Everton logic:

Evertonians want a total reform of the Champions League now because Liverpool finished a point behind Man city, yet turned up at the Brick to support Real Madrid who won it 4 times in the last 8 yrs whilst only winning La Liga once. They never complained about this matter last year. 

They moan that it should go back to just being the Champions only which would mean they would never qualify while moaning that their club doesn't have enough ambition to break into the Top 4. The top 4 being the criteria To qualify for the competition that they think has been devalued by allowing the top 4 into it instead of just the Champions. 

They also believe that the competition has no meaning because teams can get beat 3 or 4 times yet still win it. Even though Man City lost 4 games in the league yet still won the league when Liverpool lost one.

Also in the old European Cup you could still lose either leg and progress as long as the other result was greater than the one you lost or you won on away goals. 

Fucking weirdos.

• Upvote 4

54 minutes ago, Marko121 said:

It would mean they would never qualify, but more importantly for them it would make it more difficult for us to qualify which is what it’s all about for them 

Yes. True, that's all that matters to them. 

Another funny one is the way they accuse us of being arrogant by not admitting they can occasionally have a good side. After the Origi Derby loads of them were fuming because that was the best they had played for years and we had to accept that some of their players played really well. They even attempted to claim that they were the better team because they had a few half chances and managed to string more than 3 passes together. Loads I know were irate at Liverpool’s smug attitude not accepting they were a good footballing team who attacked Liverpool rather than parking the bus. 

I also remember a spell under Martinez where they claimed to play the most attractive football in the league because they got a point at the Emirates and won at Old Trafford. But no one talked about it because the media are all redshites. 

However, despite Liverpool beating PSG, Napoli, Bayern, Barca and a Tottenham team who twatted them 6-2 at home to win the Champions League they refuse point blank to give Liverpool any credit. They prefer to come up with hundreds of obscure reasons why we were fortunate.

Despite beating all these teams who they would get absolutely battered by if they somehow managed to be in the same competition as them, Liverpool are just a bunch of spawny twats who have all the refs paid off and UEFA want them to do well for the high TV ratings. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Another fine example of Everton logic:

Evertonians want a total reform of the Champions League now because Liverpool finished a point behind Man city, yet turned up at the Brick to support Real Madrid who won it 4 times in the last 8 yrs whilst only winning La Liga once. They never complained about this matter last year. 

They moan that it should go back to just being the Champions only which would mean they would never qualify while moaning that their club doesn't have enough ambition to break into the Top 4. The top 4 being the criteria To qualify for the competition that they think has been devalued by allowing the top 4 into it instead of just the Champions. 

They've come a long way since all that bitching they did when they finished 4th in 2005 and wanted to take the Champions League place of the actual Champions of Europe.

• Upvote 3

On 16/06/2017 at 18:40, liverpoolsno9 said:

ToffeeDan

After their double swoop on Pickford and Klaasen, and the The Games announcement at the 'iconic' BMD Stadium, I'm not too sure I can handle all this, 2 world class footballers followed by The games, them buying the Liver Birds, Usmanov on his way, Moshiri throwing money at everything. This is a really fucking bad time for all us Liverpool fans. The Balance of power is changing big time. I call on all Liverpool fans to stick together through these challenging times.

Prediction League Mod

New

The RAWK Everton thread has gone quiet.. well that'll be because, after the double swoop and The Games announcement at the "iconic" BMD Stadium quite a few of them have committed Kenni Kari*

* which involves either losing control of your bladder before wrapping yourself in a grey duvet like coat and smothering yourself.. or self-immolation wearing the 1986 Double Winners full kit soaked in Crown Paint and Carlsberg.

ToffeeDan, Today at 5:24 PM Report#98384Like+ QuoteReply

Two years can seem like a very long time.

2 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

Like I've said before the mongs would be happy finishing 19th as long as

Der Redshite finished 20th

I once met a couple of Middlesbrough  fans who described that day years ago when Boro got relegated, they went out and celebrated as Newcastle got relegated on the same day. Madness.

This thread needs to be kept alive in the memory of SteveO. I know some think the thread might be tit for tat but it is here to show any visitors not supporting Everton what a bile filled moronic lot their fans are. Not quite the Honourable Knights of the game they portray elsewhere. 

• Upvote 1