You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, Leyton388 said:

For being a RS supporter according to the loons on the site. 

Brilliant. I remember seeing some thread where they were trying to pick a best XI of the two teams and he picked about 4 of our players and got slaughtered. At the time we were about 20 points ahead of them in the league! 

1 hour ago, Barry Wom said:

Brilliant. I remember seeing some thread where they were trying to pick a best XI of the two teams and he picked about 4 of our players and got slaughtered. At the time we were about 20 points ahead of them in the league! 

I had this with a work blue the other day when I said only one of their players gets anywhere near our squad, never mind starting 11. Digne on the bench, that's it.

Same applies to the mancs aswell.

22 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Story on the Echo Facebook about Freddie Starr's funeral and his family requesting that attendees wear red to mark his famous Teddie Boy jacket. 

You'll never guess which fan base is kicking off in the comments... 

Custard Christians - offended by trifles...

Already in denial. What is it they like to say? Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing...

A bit of a strange one with German media reporting that Newcastle fans and Everton fans have been involved in fighting in Dusseldorf.
It was express.de who first reported on the incident which is said to have happened when England played Holland on Thursday night, the actual game taking place over 1,200 miles away in Portugal.
They said that Police had informed them that in total 16 men had been arrested between the ages of 32 and 56.

It was also stated that four of those involved needed hospital treatment.
With express.de quoting a Dusseldorf police spokesman:
“Numerous English football fans stayed on this occasion in the old town.
“At 8.30pm (on Thursday night) there was an altercation on Burgplatz, in which about 40 supporters of various British clubs were involved.
“They threw and hit each other with chairs, tables, beer glasses and bottles. 
“They come, amongst others (English clubs), from Newcastle and Everton and none of them live in Germany.”

I’m guessing many people would assume this was likely to be maybe a couple of stag parties/lads trips away, accidentally clashing.
However, the AFP news agency followed up the initial story with a report, saying that the Dusseldorf Police had told them that they believed the fighting could have been premeditated, with many of those involved having potentially travelled to the German city specifically for a confrontation.