You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

31 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Leighton Baines signing a contract extension. What a waste of a career. Didn't Bayern Munich want to buy him at one point? Excellent player for several years, wasted it with the Clowns. Still got the same haircut he had 12 years ago (indie!) which is always a giveaway to someone's mental state.

Man U were in for him too. He seems to be the least ambitious footballer on the planet, so a good fit for the least ambitious football club on the planet.

• Upvote 2

There’s all summer for the fume to die down and them to build up their aspirations for the new season.

Somehow I think the latter will happen as it always does, but the former won’t.

Ir we were to win the league next season I suspect they’ll be like lemmings off the pier head.

I don’t know when the FA cup final is next season, I haven’t checked, but for them to win that, then the next weekend we lift the League would actually finish a fair few of them off.

Their only transfer business this summer will be trying to sign Gomes and Zouma who were already on loan. I keep seeing reports on Twitter that they have signed some young player from River Plate but nothing has been confirmed. 

Might get a few other free transfers but it's more a case of them treading water between 7th and 10th rather than making an in roads into the top six. The league set up will probably remain the same with weak teams promoted and other mid table teams barely showing any ambition bar Wolves and maybe Newcastle if the takeover goes through.

We really need to fucking batter them in one of or preferably both derby games next season. 

44 minutes ago, coachpotato said:

There’s all summer for the fume to die down and them to build up their aspirations for the new season.

This is their favourite time of the year. They always win the transfer window trophy.

5 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I think that Everton Oslo is a parody account. Either way, loads of them have been saying stuff like that over the past few days. But, they were strangely silent when Real Madrid beat us in the final last year, after they qualified for the competition by finishing third in La Liga. I wonder why that was? 

There is a slim chance that its because their heads are filled to the brim with rancid bitter blue diarrhea.