You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

So a video of a man doing something to a bottle but we can't see what because it's hidden behind a flag is now "somebody pissing in a bottle and drinking it" is it? 

They're always looking for something to be faux outraged about. Weirdos. 

In other news, I've just seen somebody saying that they've took revenge for Ruperts Tower and have branded the Shankly Gates with stuff about their own European Cup successes... 

shanklygatesx1075.jpeg

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Angie81 said:

What’s he actually doing there, looks to me like he’s trying to get the lid off a bottle, no?

That would be the most sensible conclusion. Hence the reason it hasn't entered their heads.

1 hour ago, Angie81 said:

Boa Morte in the running to be Marco silvas number 2.

Also Boa Morte:

61744988-C5CA-46E4-9502-9F37806405DE.jpeg

As Duncan Ferguson states above. He doesn't like weasels and wants people to take him on in a fair fight which will earn his respect. 

Either that or racially abuse someone then refuse to speak to the media about the incident because they weren't nice to him when he headbutted someone when they weren't looking and he ended up in prison.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Don't get this at all.  If, and I do mean IF he was drinking his own piss then why would you be offended by it?!  Disgusted maybe, but offended.  Fucking weirdos.

But I thought us RS were the ones that were offended by everything?

They're a bunch of bitters

GOT where you get a ban for calling someone names but it's perfectly acceptable to label someone a murderer or wall pusher.

I'd love for someone to take that site down with a cyber attack. Anyone mates with one of those North Korean hackers?

It’s like the graffiti. Fuck all condemnation of the Klopp mural, but whining like mules about the Hobbit Tower. And if pulled, just spout ‘we haven’t murdered anyone.’

What is it they like to say? Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing. Class & Dignity FC.

Leighton Baines signing a contract extension. What a waste of a career. Didn't Bayern Munich want to buy him at one point? Excellent player for several years, wasted it with the Clowns. Still got the same haircut he had 12 years ago (indie!) which is always a giveaway to someone's mental state.