You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

22 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I don't know if it's rose-tinted specs, but I'm sure they weren't this bad in 2005. There were Bloos in the pub enjoying the atmosphere and happy that we won; then there were Bloos at the homecoming.  I can't see that happening now.

No sign of a bloo last night in town. One lad got spotted with some Citeh shorts on and got a mild rebuke. Well not so mild actually. 

31 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Fuck them.

This. I absolutely despise them, always have. When I lived in Liverpool they were already a bitter bunch of horrible bastards. Their pain at our success gives me no end of pleasure. 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

It'll come off. Just like the "nonce" on the Klopp painting will. Just like the Heysel stickers on the Main Stand seats did. 

Meh! 

Does anyone have the link to the video of the tower moaning after mane had scored in injury time few years back? It was brilliant. 

3 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

This will go down well. 

20190602_134559.png

Shameful that, historic city landmark (not to the same degree as many other sites in the city, but still).  I suppose it's a byproduct of a club trying to co-opt the local landscape, but it's still a shame to see it used for a cheap point-scoring in this way. Hope it scrubs out okay.

• Upvote 2