You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

7 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I've seen a few "just as long as they don't get us banned from Europe again" comments tonight. 

Us? Fucking us? I'm not sure that they do the Intertoto or Anglo-Italian cups anymore?? 

One day the Premier League will have a lull, lose its fourth automatic spot and they’ll have another glorious run to the CL qualifying stage. Then you’ll be sorry.

2 hours ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Have the Echo put up a 'new' story about their new stadium yet?!

No. But the Sunday “Red” Echo manages to add a four page Everton spread, to counterbalance the six page Liverpool pull out. The four pages of bloo stuff is embarrassingly inane and boring, but we can’t leave the little children out; now can we?

My mate is a very fucking bitter blue but offered to work last night (railways) so some of the reds could have it off.

Anyway he was at the barrier last night and some pissed up red came in, asked who he supported, gave him a bit of friendly stick, then said he was getting the last train home to hunts cross but walked onto the wrong platform. 

The cunt didn’t say a word and let him get the last train towards Southport. 

Bitterness has ramped up to new levels on the last couple of pages of the Fears Of A Witch Hunt thread over on GOT. Just learnt the CL is a Mickey Mouse cup and one blue is worth 20 RS.

Think he’s got that a bit wrong. There are twenty of us to every one of them in the city more like...

This might be the most Everton post of all time:

chrismpw

Player Valuation: £60m
  •  
  • Add bookmark
  • #27,68Also 2 of those 6 were not won as champions so they don't count. It's a lucky mouse cup now, whatever the hype.

The CHAMPION'S LEAGUE is a "lucky mouse cup" and of course 2 of our victories don't count anyway.

Everton, always the experts when it comes to anything regarding the Champion's League.

The nasty little sly cunts are also trying to link our celebrations to the two men arrested for murder last night, even though the police say it was a targeted attack between people who knew each other, and nothing to do with the football.

19 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

My mate is a very fucking bitter blue but offered to work last night (railways) so some of the reds could have it off.

Anyway he was at the barrier last night and some pissed up red came in, asked who he supported, gave him a bit of friendly stick, then said he was getting the last train home to hunts cross but walked onto the wrong platform. 

The cunt didn’t say a word and let him get the last train towards Southport. 

That's a cunt's trick... but a wee bit funny. 

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

The CHAMPION'S LEAGUE is a "lucky mouse cup" and of course 2 of our victories don't count anyway.

Everton, always the experts when it comes to anything regarding the Champion's League.

We remain the only side since the inception of the Champions League to have won it without winning the domestic league in that period. And we've done so twice now. Out of 4 attempts. That's got to bake their noodle!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

That's a cunt's trick... but a wee bit funny. 

I must admit it made me laugh. Especially since I woke him up when he told me at 1.30am FaceTiming him to sing Allez Allez Allez down the phone. 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

I note that they don’t want us to infringe on their own status as a “Mickey Mouse” Club, hence the invention of “Lucky Mouse” competitions.

I used to have a soft spot for Everton as I was brought up on the friendly rivalry and cheered them on when they won the cup in 95 and was genuinely made up when they won it. 

My dad who's also a red did a lot of charity work for the Hillsborough families with a lot of his blue mates in the wake of the disaster and that's what I was brought up on the fans of both clubs coming together.

It's such a shame their fan base has been poisoned with bitter hate fueled blerts.

Previously I habe always wanted Everton to do well and win things because having two successful teams in the city again would be fantastic. Now though and probably for the past 10 years I hope they soon get relegated and go into oblivion. 

Horrible bitter twats who use the death of 39 people to score points.  

Fuck em

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I don't know if it's rose-tinted specs, but I'm sure they weren't this bad in 2005. There were Bloos in the pub enjoying the atmosphere and happy that we won; then there were Bloos at the homecoming.  I can't see that happening now.

I was stood next to a couple of blues not far from Anfield at the parade in 2005 I think your right it wasn't this bad then