You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

The bitter blue in Andy Dunn comes shining through in his column about Klopp today, he seems desperate for us to get beat.

Klopp may have lost six fianls in a row, but only three of those were with us, and what he did with Dortmund means jack shit in my eyes. Getting to the finals of the League Cup and UEFA Cup in his first season was a massive overachievement by Klopp given the personnel he inherited. The current team bears no resemblance to those teams from 2016 with only Firmino, Milner and Lovren playing any part in the first team these days.

The article can be read here is anyone's arsed - https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpools-jurgen-klopp-facing-brutal-16226711

I suppose we will have this shit until he wins a trophy for us, so let's go out there and do the business tomorrow night.

• Upvote 1

They'll be like this over the next few days, Google searching for "live Madrid webcams" just waiting for the first Liverpool fan to knock over a pint or drop a patatas bravas on the floor so they can bust out their greatest hits of "No wonder nobody has them" and "that's why UEFA named them the worst fans in Europe." 

depositphotos_86963078-stock-photo-frustrated-elderly-old-man-using.jpg

• Upvote 1

On 30/05/2019 at 09:13, Doctor Troy said:

Screenshot_20190530-082546.png

I’m very well read with regards to all matters ‘psychological’, and take it from me that sanctimonious behaviour is driven my low self-esteem. True, and would explain things.

1 hour ago, Le Duan said:

I’m very well read with regards to all matters ‘psychological’, and take it from me that sanctimonious behaviour is driven my low self-esteem. True, and would explain things.

I read your first line and thought you were doing a Gilbert and Sullivan parody.

I'm very well read with regard to matters psychological,

And Everton's obsessions resolutely pathological,

While tempting to refer to them in language scatological,

I pity them, their glories being largely mythological

• Upvote 15

1 hour ago, Strontium Dog said:

I read your first line and thought you were doing a Gilbert and Sullivan parody.

I'm very well read with regard to matters psychological,

And Everton's obsessions resolutely pathological,

While tempting to refer to them in language scatological,

I pity them, their glories being largely mythological

I’m not a member, so have a virtual rep - very good

7 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

They'll be like this over the next few days, Google searching for "live Madrid webcams" just waiting for the first Liverpool fan to knock over a pint or drop a patatas bravas on the floor so they can bust out their greatest hits of "No wonder nobody has them" and "that's why UEFA named them the worst fans in Europe." 

depositphotos_86963078-stock-photo-frustrated-elderly-old-man-using.jpg

Stop having a good time and having a drink, start throwing patio furniture everywhere and fight with the Spurs fans. Go on, you know you want to...

On 30/05/2019 at 08:02, AngryofTuebrook said:

It's definitely a Milan scarf, as is the one bottom right. The one folded up in the bloke's hand and the one wrapped around the bloke's head also look like the same red, black and white colour scheme.  There is absolutely nothing to suggest that they are fans of anyone but Milan.

They're quoting this article so it might be true. I just don’t see what relevance some bellend with a scarf from 14 years ago has on, well, anything?

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-fan-escapes-match-ban-3526208

20 hours ago, General Dryness said:

Be fucking boss next year when I'm in the bedroom with Scarlett Johansson and Jessica Alba while Gordon Ramsey is in the kitchen making my brekkie and an army of oompa loompas are outside mowing the lawns of my giant mansion!

Telling you mate, but I’m actually getting Jason momoa to paint my skirting boards in the nude. I’d have Tom hardy but I heard he gets paint on the carpet. 

• Upvote 1