You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

14 minutes ago, Angie81 said:

Update on the Everton fan who put the spurs flag up LMFAO. Don’t agree with it at all but when you post your shit on the internet for likes you’re basically asking for it.

3778F6CA-57F4-41F5-9B46-0A9518E06A73.jpeg

In fairness you couldn't be more wrong, you're not basically asking for anything. It's that picture is real them that's a disgrace. He could well be a sad bastard or maybe he just thought it was funny, either way there is no excuse whatsoever for that.

• Upvote 4

Just now, ZonkoVille77 said:

I don't like that if I'm honest.

Agreed - that gives fuel to their fire, and it just generally not on. A better approach would have been to just replace the Tottenham Flag with ours.

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, No2 said:

In fairness you couldn't be more wrong, you're not basically asking for anything. It's that picture is real them that's a disgrace. He could well be a sad bastard or maybe he just thought it was funny, either way there is no excuse whatsoever for that.

Like I said I don’t agree with it at all but I’m also a firm believer in you play stupid games you win stupid prizes. What idiot posts their actual house on the internet? I Hope he doesn’t breed. And if he didn’t post his photo then just putting the flag up he must have known wronguns would take a photo and post it somewhere which could lead to someone recognising his estate and being a nob. There’s no need for this but I also know there are dick heads about so I wouldn’t do it. Bitters hang your spurs flags inside because there are bad weapons about. Easy.

4 hours ago, Wezza said:

Agreed - that gives fuel to their fire, and it just generally not on. A better approach would have been to just replace the Tottenham Flag with ours.

A better approach would be to leave people’s houses alone full stop.

dont replace it with a Liverpool flag, don’t rip it down, don’t paint on the house, just fucking leave it and get on with your life without being a cunt. Simple.

• Upvote 5

8 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Can't believe I've just come home to discover my Liverpool glad robbed from outside ours. And this! Fucking bluenoses. No wonder nobody likes them etc, etc... 

D7qqWZ0XsAE0nLI.jpeg

Do you live on fucking Brookside Close?