You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 minute ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Wife’s friends husband is a Blue, not met him before, until today.

Turns up at my home, with me cooking him a full roast and laying on the drinks and trimmings, in a blue YAWN Everton shirt.

Fucking savages.

Yeah but it got you fuming and your head fell off so he wins

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Wife’s friends husband is a Blue, not met him before, until today.

Turns up at my home, with me cooking him a full roast and laying on the drinks and trimmings, in a blue YAWN Everton shirt.

Fucking savages.

You Always Win Nothing?

6 hours ago, Angie81 said:

they’re not in a position to build a stadium without significant investment obviously, and you’re right the longer the leave it the more it will cost. But who would want to touch them? Their accounts make grim reading to me. Why are they under the impression they’re loaded? The stadium costs could see them paying 50 million a season for 10 years and that’s without interest and extra costs. I’m baffled at their fans total disregard to the state they’re in. 

Am I right in thinking that the last two big English stadium builds - Arsenal and Spurs - were accompanied by serious restrictions on transfer spending for a few seasons? If the Bloos tried that, they'd be a fair bet for relegation. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Peel are probably made up that Everton want to build there because they have also done fuck all since 2005 to develop Liverpool Waters apart from release a few mock ups of skyscrapers that keep getting down scaled with every press release.

The longer Everton take its the perfect excuse for them to not to commit to any further projects.

The more Everton talk, the more the book value of Peel's land bank increases.

Peel are the only winners here.

6 hours ago, Angie81 said:

they’re not in a position to build a stadium without significant investment obviously, and you’re right the longer the leave it the more it will cost. But who would want to touch them? Their accounts make grim reading to me. Why are they under the impression they’re loaded? The stadium costs could see them paying 50 million a season for 10 years and that’s without interest and extra costs. I’m baffled at their fans total disregard to the state they’re in. 

Really worrying times

23 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Am I right in thinking that the last two big English stadium builds - Arsenal and Spurs - were accompanied by serious restrictions on transfer spending for a few seasons? If the Bloos tried that, they'd be a fair bet for relegation. 

There's a flaw in your logic, you're forgetting they're only a few quid behind City, they'll still be slapping down blank cheques on the desks Barca and Real Madrid's owners whilst the stadium is being built.

59 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

The amount of money they’ve wasted on shite, they’d probably be doing themselves a favour. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Most clubs who built new stadiums(not the main contenders of course,although it set Arsenal back a bit on the playing side) have been relegated. Stoke,Derby,Sunderland,Middlesborough etc have ended up going down and struggling to get back up again.

I’ll settle for them doing a Bolton 

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Bit unfair to have a thread calling City the new bitters...

As Highlander said "there can be only one"

He must have finished that just before putting his City shirt on and heading to tonights victory parade!

Can't be bloo anyway, he's an OOT!

2 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

A few Bloos on Facebook are reacting to a rumour that Ashley Williams has signed a 1-year contract extension.  The news is going down like a rat-piss mojito.

That’s Zouma’s replacement sorted.

• Upvote 2

So to date they’ve supported in the CL alone PSG, Napoli, Red Star, Porto, Bayern and Barcelona. Now Spurs too, must be costing them a bomb, the money for all those tops, scarves and flags could have gone towards something useful.

That could have paid for the goalposts for the Back-Out Arena.

• Upvote 1