You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Wow

Pilks

Pilks

Player Valuation: £750k
The RS have weaponised Hillsborough.
This is undeniably true, and I'll give my take on things if I may.

This started getting so much worse when the verdict came through that their fans had no culpability whatsoever. 

Now before anyone jumps on me, I'm not saying they were responsible or that the relevant authorities shouldn't have accepted all the blame which has been handed to them. But in a situation like that, where thousands of people are involved, the thought that NOT ONE of those fans made the situation worse by crushing outside the gates, heading straight down the centre to try to get to the front or any of the general bad behaviour that ANY crowd that size will display to an extent is absurd. 

They know this, of course - or at least the vaguely self-aware ones do. But that 100% absolution of blame has enabled them and made them feel untouchable whatever they do, because once again it can only be someone else's fault

If common sense had prevailed and the accepted verdict had been that incompetence from police and match officials COUPLED WITH fans travelling without tickets, trying to gain entry as such, etc, was to blame then we might not be heading down the bus-trashing road we are.

These things are ALWAYS shades of grey. To accept your own role in something does NOT mean withholding 'justice', as long as that censure is handed out to all guilty parties. It wasn't murder, of course it wasn't. But there was a hand in it which has never been remotely acknowledged. And that is a problem.

Angie, Angie, Angie!

Instead of resorting to blasphemy, you should have referred her to St Anselm's ontological argument for the existence of God, part of which states:-  

"A being that exists as an idea in the mind and in reality is, other things being equal, greater than a being that exists only as an idea in the mind"

The same applies to stadiums: a massive stand that, on its own, generates almost as much matchday income as Woodison and which exists in reality is greater than a super-dooper-megabowl which doesn't even exist as an architect's fucking drawing.

An' if you know yer Theology...

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Wow

Pilks

Pilks

This started getting so much worse when the verdict came through that their fans had no culpability whatsoever. 

Now before anyone jumps on me, I'm not saying they were responsible or that the relevant authorities shouldn't have accepted all the blame which has been handed to them. But in a situation like that, where thousands of people are involved, the thought that NOT ONE of those fans made the situation worse by crushing outside the gates, heading straight down the centre to try to get to the front or any of the general bad behaviour that ANY crowd that size will display to an extent is absurd. 

They know this, of course - or at least the vaguely self-aware ones do. But that 100% absolution of blame has enabled them and made them feel untouchable whatever they do, because once again it can only be someone else's fault

If common sense had prevailed and the accepted verdict had been that incompetence from police and match officials COUPLED WITH fans travelling without tickets, trying to gain entry as such, etc, was to blame then we might not be heading down the bus-trashing road we are.

These things are ALWAYS shades of grey. To accept your own role in something does NOT mean withholding 'justice', as long as that censure is handed out to all guilty parties. It wasn't murder, of course it wasn't. But there was a hand in it which has never been remotely acknowledged. And that is a problem.

I don't have the words to describe such cuntery!

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Wow

Pilks

Pilks

Hmmm “...it wasn’t murder, of course it wasn’t “ ......but Heysel was? ......OK. No amount of verbal gymnastics could get this cunt out of the corner he’s inadvertently painted himself into. 

Heard two younger blues giving it loads about Speedo Mick spending more time licking up to the redshite than he does making money for charity.

A true legend and because he has an old school approach to our rivalry, they see fit to criticise him. I'd say there's more than a few other blues that feel the same way about him.

25 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Heard two younger blues giving it loads about Speedo Mick spending more time licking up to the redshite than he does making money for charity.

A true legend and because he has an old school approach to our rivalry, they see fit to criticise him. I'd say there's more than a few other blues that feel the same way about him.

Fucking hell!

What about "Fans Supporting Foodbanks"?  Absolute cunts that lot, the way they collect at both grounds.

BOOOOOOOO!!!

9 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Angie, Angie, Angie!

Instead of resorting to blasphemy, you should have referred her to St Anselm's ontological argument for the existence of God, part of which states:-  

"A being that exists as an idea in the mind and in reality is, other things being equal, greater than a being that exists only as an idea in the mind"

The same applies to stadiums: a massive stand that, on its own, generates almost as much matchday income as Woodison and which exists in reality is greater than a super-dooper-megabowl which doesn't even exist as an architect's fucking drawing.

An' if you know yer Theology...

You don't have to have a stadium to be a winner but we have a stadium.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Fucking hell!

What about "Fans Supporting Foodbanks"?  Absolute cunts that lot, the way they collect at both grounds.

BOOOOOOOO!!!

Not real bloos them lads. They wanna be part of de redshite. 

Laughing and joking aside, it's like a civil war for Everton's soul. Speedo Mick would be Robin Hood and the foodbank blues would be his band of merry men bringing good cheer to all they meet red and blue. The Sheriff would be the blue with the baby from the Lyon match, who wants to hang them all outside the Everton Two shop for befriending reds. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Anubis said:

that Pilks twat is a twat.

Don't think there is a bad enough word in the English Language to describe that fella.

When have SYP, the FA or Shef Wed ever admitted incompetence regarding Hillsborough?

That is the thing we've been fighting for 30 years, to prove that their incompetence caused the deaths, and bring them to account.

Obviously never been anywhere near a crowd in his life.

Off to tag Joan in that pic 

45 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Angie, don't forget to ask the Blasphemy Police what she thinks of the statue of The Holy Trinity.

She’s gone missing, silly bitch always comes for me but she’s suddenly gone quiet now. 

• Upvote 2