You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

6 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Would love to have a pint and a chat with this Saint Domingo tit. 

Saint Domingo

Saint Domingo

Player Valuation: £70m
Yeah, sky drop the cycling team because of all the doping accusations and 'hey presto' get fully behind the rs. Wonder where the doctors/chemists for the cycling team work now?
Milner now covers more ground than players ten years younger than him. Fabinho reappeared looking absolutely physically dominant. Robertson showed nothing like the form he has now at Hull, now he’s out pacing some of the fastest wingers in the league...  Even Oxlade-Chamberlain Chamberlain went from fancy inconsistent winger at Arsenal to absolute machine before his injury... The likes of Alexander Arnold has gone from a decent academy player to probably the premier leagues foremost right back (again equipped with unbelievable pace and power). Gomez has gone from a decent kid to looking on the same level as Van Dijk 

This is definitely NOT "after-birth scruff".

As someone said, laugh all you want at the OOT’s, but our fans generate millions in revenue for the entire city. If they focused more on themselves maybe we’d have 2 clubs doing the same thing. But nobody cares about them anymore. 

Lmao at that video. The wanker obviously doesn’t go to goodison then because it’s not exactly full of scousers there either. I live on goodison road unfortunately and I can’t tell you the amount of times we’ve had wools and oots asking me to take their photo by fucking Dixie dean, and now the other statue as well. It’s always Chinese people and people from the likes of Wales and Bolton. You can hear all the accents when they go past my window fucking beauts.

7 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Playing Blue Moon over the PA system and lapping up the congratulatory messages from the blue Mancs. 

But they aren't a small club....

Even worse are the dozens of sad cunts lovin' der bantz. Class and Dignity FC to Shithouse FC, and they're happy about it. Fuck me.

Can you imagine Utd playing YNWA at Old Trafford if the league had gone the other way?

13 hours ago, Angie81 said:

Lmao at that video. The wanker obviously doesn’t go to goodison then because it’s not exactly full of scousers there either. I live on goodison road unfortunately and I can’t tell you the amount of times we’ve had wools and oots asking me to take their photo by fucking Dixie dean, and now the other statue as well. It’s always Chinese people and people from the likes of Wales and Bolton. You can hear all the accents when they go past my window fucking beauts.

Biggest myth that they have locals only. Loads in work are from Southport, Blackpool, Burscough, the Wirral and even one from Swindon. 

Loads I know live in Crosby, Birkdale, Formby, Runcorn and Widnes.  Not far I know but not exactly county road.

My Dad said that even during the sixties and seventies loads of Irish fans would come over on the ferry for the games. So this day tripper tourist club thing has always been there.

We've seen tons of flags at their games from Norway, Ireland, other parts of England and Wales as well as their fans who was in the Echo who came over from Malaysia for one of their games that was called off. 

Even Mr Bitter himself The Esk lives by Hull. 

Went to a a caravan park in Llandudno a few years ago and the bar was completely covered in Everton memorabilia. Big Neville had signed loads of photos from the 1985 CWC final and they were all on display. 

There's nothing wrong with having out of town fans but Evertonians seem to think that they are the last bastion of scouseness and the soul of the city. I even saw one Evertonian on Twatter calling Kopites bin dippers without even realising that it was a Manc phrase aimed at all scousers.

13 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

even saw one Evertonian on Twatter calling Kopites bin dippers without even realising that it was a Manc phrase aimed at all scousers.

So is “ you scouse bastards “ but that never stopped them licking mancs arses in The Brick. 

There really  is something missing with that club, and not just the fan base. 

Would love over to see them get relegated 

On 13/05/2019 at 17:20, Le Duan said:

They’re like those UFO nuts and retards who believe in ghosts, who simply refuse to believe they don’t exist, even when plausible, evidence-based alternatives are suggested. The fact that we have the world’s leading fitness coach, the world’s leading nutritionist and the world’s most charismatic coach plying their trade - is completely ignored. Don’t argue with a retard, they’ll pull you down to their level.

Nope.

It's drugs.  It's all drugs.

We've even got our scouting and recruitment teams doped to the eyeballs for the last few years.