You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

21 minutes ago, Wezza said:

I love the idea that somebody (maybe even a grown up) seriously believes that Sky employs their own Doctors/Chemists to help their chosen teams.  

What does it say about the relevance & long term viability of Everton that these shady puppet-masters would rather dope Leicester City to the title?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Strontium Dog said:

In fairness, that doping nonsense just mirrors what a lot of people were saying on here about Leicester a few seasons ago.

Not ruling it out for every club, but an anti-Everton cartel is an hilarious though. 

It is true that both Barcelona and City breached ‘whereabouts’ rules under Guardiola (who has previous - albeit struck down years later - as a player) though, which isn’t a good look. You have to think they were subsequently tested without incident though.

They’re like those UFO nuts and retards who believe in ghosts, who simply refuse to believe they don’t exist, even when plausible, evidence-based alternatives are suggested. The fact that we have the world’s leading fitness coach, the world’s leading nutritionist and the world’s most charismatic coach plying their trade - is completely ignored. Don’t argue with a retard, they’ll pull you down to their level.

Just seen a vid of them returning into Lime St last night singing ‘you lost the League at Goodison Park’ to reds getting on a train. Shouting ‘murderers’ too. The horrible, vile, poisonous cunts. I can understand the singing and revelling in us losing it, we’ve done the same ourselves with Utd, not got a problem with that, but most of these cunts take it too far. They are the sole reason the Derby is what it is today. Poisonous. It’s turned my hatred up several notches this season too. It won’t be long before it’s like the Old Firm. 

3 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Alexander Arnold has gone from a decent academy player to probably the premier leagues foremost right back (again equipped with unbelievable pace and power)

The Guest will not like this.

I think it’s very consistent with the absolute shite he’s talking in the rest of the post.  I reckon he’s been reading redcafe they’ve had a thread on there for years about Guardiola’s teams doping.

3 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Would love to have a pint and a chat with this Saint Domingo tit. 

Saint Domingo

Saint Domingo

Player Valuation: £70m
Yeah, sky drop the cycling team because of all the doping accusations and 'hey presto' get fully behind the rs. Wonder where the doctors/chemists for the cycling team work now?
I wouldn’t put sophisticated doping past a lot of premier league teams. Milner was practically finished at City and now covers more ground than players ten years younger than him. Fabinho looked complete pap when he joined the team, hugely off the pace, then reappeared looking absolutely physically dominant. Robertson showed nothing like the form he has now at Hull, now he’s out pacing some of the fastest wingers in the league. I could understand his positioning or his delivery improving with better coaching but where did he get rapid pace from? Even Oxlade-Chamberlain Chamberlain went from fancy inconsistent winger at Arsenal to absolute machine before his injury. Of course it could be down to Klopp’s coaching but their injury record this season has been outstanding. They’ve been playing the same group of about 14 players every single game often three in a week and the level hasn’t dipped once. They’ve barely had a muscle twinge at all, Firmino’s recently probably being the only significant one all season. In the semi final Barca had a whole week off in between games whilst Liverpool had an away trip yet even though Barca obviously played badly they couldn’t get near Liverpool at all at any point in 90 minutes. The likes of Alexander Arnold has gone from a decent academy player to probably the premier leagues foremost right back (again equipped with unbelievable pace and power). Gomez has gone from a decent kid to looking on the same level as Van Dijk (who incidentally seems to have put his injury worries permanently behind him)

It’s not just that lot though, I’d be amazed if City weren’t at it as well and maybe Spurs too. The intensity that City can reach with weaker slower players like the Silvas and Fernandinho defies belief sometimes. There was suspicion around the Leicester team in their title run and even the other night at the Etihad they ran City into the ground. 

The physical level of the premier league is now so far beyond the rest of Europe it’s ridiculous. 

A bit like when Chris Froome pedalled away from the best climbers in the world in the tour de France without even getting out of his saddle, or when Geraint Thomas not even a natural climber wins the tour, there’s no proof available but you can’t help but wonder. 

There’s been doping controversies in every single sport other than the one with the most money swilling about in it but is amazingly completely clean. Apparently.

Surely the biggest Doping scandal is  the fucking dopey gobshites wearing other teams shirts desperately hoping a team you think are your rivals but are in reality light years ahead of you will lose a game of football you have no hope of ever competing in.

All of their antics make me laugh first and after a few moments I then start to feel sorry for them. We have broken them, we dominate their every waking moment. They select cars, clothes and furniture based on their feelings about us. Their lives are ruled by what we are doing, I’d say that Liverpool affects their lives more than it affects ours.

Rational thought goes out of the window, cognitive bias the rule of the day. Now we all have a bias when it comes to our team and players but theirs is bordering on a mental illness. I’d go so far as to consider taking their driving licences off them and prescribing some pretty hard core medication. There are currently people secured in mental institutions with a better grasp on reality than these mutants. 

All ill I’ll say is that each time we fall, we get back up together and we try again. Each time we succeed we celebrate together and better for knowing that their hurt is far greater than our joy. Feel that pain, have a few weeks of sleepless nights. If we bring number 6 home you’ll not stop hearing about it for years. 

They get get more joy from our club than they do their own, that has to fuck with your head.

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Le Duan said:

They’re like those UFO nuts and retards who believe in ghosts, who simply refuse to believe they don’t exist, even when plausible, evidence-based alternatives are suggested. The fact that we have the world’s leading fitness coach, the world’s leading nutritionist and the world’s most charismatic coach plying their trade - is completely ignored. Don’t argue with a retard, they’ll pull you down to their level.

So, what you're saying is that training and eating well can improve your fitness?

It's a novel idea, I must say.

10 minutes ago, 16613 said:

All of their antics make me laugh first and after a few moments I then start to feel sorry for them. We have broken them, we dominate their every waking moment. They select cars, clothes and furniture based on their feelings about us. Their lives are ruled by what we are doing, I’d say that Liverpool affects their lives more than it affects ours.

Rational thought goes out of the window, cognitive bias the rule of the day. Now we all have a bias when it comes to our team and players but theirs is bordering on a mental illness. I’d go so far as to consider taking their driving licences off them and prescribing some pretty hard core medication. There are currently people secured in mental institutions with a better grasp on reality than these mutants. 

All ill I’ll say is that each time we fall, we get back up together and we try again. Each time we succeed we celebrate together and better for knowing that their hurt is far greater than our joy. Feel that pain, have a few weeks of sleepless nights. If we bring number 6 home you’ll not stop hearing about it for years. 

They get get more joy from our club than they do their own, that has to fuck with your head.

I've got a mate who's a Watford fan. He's followed them home and away for years and he knows what to expect.  He knows the level they are at.  He's learned to swallow the defeats and to cherish the victories. He doesn't haunt himself with absurd fantasies of massive new stadiums or world-class signings from Real Madrid. And he never poisons his mind (or his child's mind) with obsessive hatred of any other team.

In other words, he gets more genuine enjoyment from one week of football than most Bloos get from a full season.

• Upvote 1