You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

6 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

That's unbelievably cringey. Living vicariously through a team that isn't complete turd. 

I guess they can reconcile it as being only temporary until they see the fruits of their billionaire spending power.

Tables across the world, prepare for vigorous slapping of £20 notes.

1 hour ago, Red74 said:

They're nothing but the bullies mates now. 

Absolutely finished as a big club

Yeah year by year older Blues who remember when they were a great club with a bit of pride are replaced by absolute knobheads. I mean cheering for Mancs. Jesus. 

Those same spurs fans will be signing all their Scouse ditties next season at the Everton fans. Doubt they give too much of a shit if they had a party if they win the Champions League.

Seen both sides of them to be fair. Brothers and in laws telling me chin up and that we can win it next season in the pub, while plenty of others were saying we are an incredible team and Klopp deserves a trophy. Most of them are over 50 so i guess that is a bit telling.

Gomes and Zouma leaving.

Only realistically Richardson to sell to strengthen the squad.

Overrated, error strewn goalkeeper, average in all other positions at best, toothless upfront relying on midfielders to score the goals.

Hoping to get rid of the highly paid players farmed off on loan, no bidders. 

Incredibly high wage percentage crippling the club.

Banking on TV money again. Only chance to spend. Like other smaller clubs.

Stadium still a pipe dream, Planning Permission, Funding, Cost rising daily on the Imaginary Arena.

Deluded fanbase lapping it up, but only the most bitter and deluded cannot see what is going on.

Operation Back Out has been underway since Birmingham got the CW Games.

Basking in another teams glory, wallowing in another teams outstanding attempt to beat the cheats and football dopers that are MCFC.

What a scary time to support Everton. Operation Delusion will resume in August to be extinguished again in October.

Sad that a once great club, with once fantastic fans comes to this.

No amount of Spurs tops can hide the truth. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Gomes and Zouma leaving.

Only realistically Richardson to sell to strengthen the squad.

Overrated, error strewn goalkeeper, average in all other positions at best, toothless upfront relying on midfielders to score the goals.

Hoping to get rid of the highly paid players farmed off on loan, no bidders. 

Incredibly high wage percentage crippling the club.

Banking on TV money again. Only chance to spend. Like other smaller clubs.

Stadium still a pipe dream, Planning Permission, Funding, Cost rising daily on the Imaginary Arena.

Deluded fanbase lapping it up, but only the most bitter and deluded cannot see what is going on.

Operation Back Out has been underway since Birmingham got the CW Games.

Basking in another teams glory, wallowing in another teams outstanding attempt to beat the cheats and football dopers that are MCFC.

What a scary time to support Everton. Operation Delusion will resume in August to be extinguished again in October.

Sad that a once great club, with once fantastic fans comes to this.

No amount of Spurs tops can hide the truth. 

Sounds like a Steve O genuinely concerned about them rant.

3 minutes ago, Red74 said:

Once they’ve washed the lager out of their hair, the reality will soon hit that they’ve got another 3 weeks of terror ahead of them while we get ready to go to Madrid 

What an existence. That must be what Death Row is like.

4 hours ago, Red74 said:

They're nothing but the bullies mates now. 

Absolutely finished as a big club

Everton remind me of "Me-Too" from the old Flame Warriors roster:

http://www.flamewarriorsguide.com/warriorshtm/bigdogmetoo.htm

Big Dog is a bully who doesn't hesitate to use his superior strength to intimidate other combatants. Big Dog may be smart, articulate or just plain mean, but in any case he is a remorseless fighter, brutally ripping into even the weakest of combatants. Once Big Dog securely fastens his powerful jaws on a hapless victim, Me-Too will join the attack. Me-Too is far too weak and insecure to engage in single combat, and must ally himself with Big Dog or a pack of other Warriors to bring down his quarry.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Strontium Dog said:

Everton remind me of "Me-Too" from the old Flame Warriors roster:

http://www.flamewarriorsguide.com/warriorshtm/bigdogmetoo.htm

Big Dog is a bully who doesn't hesitate to use his superior strength to intimidate other combatants. Big Dog may be smart, articulate or just plain mean, but in any case he is a remorseless fighter, brutally ripping into even the weakest of combatants. Once Big Dog securely fastens his powerful jaws on a hapless victim, Me-Too will join the attack. Me-Too is far too weak and insecure to engage in single combat, and must ally himself with Big Dog or a pack of other Warriors to bring down his quarry.

The #metoo movement was made for them

Would love to have a pint and a chat with this Saint Domingo tit. 

Saint Domingo

Saint Domingo

Player Valuation: £70m
Yeah, sky drop the cycling team because of all the doping accusations and 'hey presto' get fully behind the rs. Wonder where the doctors/chemists for the cycling team work now?
I wouldn’t put sophisticated doping past a lot of premier league teams. Milner was practically finished at City and now covers more ground than players ten years younger than him. Fabinho looked complete pap when he joined the team, hugely off the pace, then reappeared looking absolutely physically dominant. Robertson showed nothing like the form he has now at Hull, now he’s out pacing some of the fastest wingers in the league. I could understand his positioning or his delivery improving with better coaching but where did he get rapid pace from? Even Oxlade-Chamberlain Chamberlain went from fancy inconsistent winger at Arsenal to absolute machine before his injury. Of course it could be down to Klopp’s coaching but their injury record this season has been outstanding. They’ve been playing the same group of about 14 players every single game often three in a week and the level hasn’t dipped once. They’ve barely had a muscle twinge at all, Firmino’s recently probably being the only significant one all season. In the semi final Barca had a whole week off in between games whilst Liverpool had an away trip yet even though Barca obviously played badly they couldn’t get near Liverpool at all at any point in 90 minutes. The likes of Alexander Arnold has gone from a decent academy player to probably the premier leagues foremost right back (again equipped with unbelievable pace and power). Gomez has gone from a decent kid to looking on the same level as Van Dijk (who incidentally seems to have put his injury worries permanently behind him)

It’s not just that lot though, I’d be amazed if City weren’t at it as well and maybe Spurs too. The intensity that City can reach with weaker slower players like the Silvas and Fernandinho defies belief sometimes. There was suspicion around the Leicester team in their title run and even the other night at the Etihad they ran City into the ground. 

The physical level of the premier league is now so far beyond the rest of Europe it’s ridiculous. 

A bit like when Chris Froome pedalled away from the best climbers in the world in the tour de France without even getting out of his saddle, or when Geraint Thomas not even a natural climber wins the tour, there’s no proof available but you can’t help but wonder. 

There’s been doping controversies in every single sport other than the one with the most money swilling about in it but is amazingly completely clean. Apparently.
  • Like 1