You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

11 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

A few of them using the Shanks quote about second being nowhere, if that's the case what does finishing eighth mean?

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum means nothing but the best is good enough.

8th in the league, knocked out of the FA Cup by Millwall and out of the league cup at home to Southampton. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum means nothing but the best is good enough.

8th in the league, knocked out of the FA Cup by Millwall and out of the league cup at home to Southampton. 

Plus we almost picked up as many points just at Anfield as they did both home and away.

This is just weird. If anything, this season has opened my eyes to just how much supporters of other clubs, not just Everton, hate us. Not just dislike, but actually hate. I've not even been looking for them, but today I've seen twitter posts from supporters of West Ham, Arsenal, Sheffield Wednesday (!) and Swansea (!) taking the piss out of us for winning 'fuck all'. Most of the league seems to be the same. I'd never even entertain the notion of bothering my arse posting about another club, but it would appear that the more relevant we become, the more they hate it and feel the need to tell the world about it.

Good.

Let's hope that next season (and starting in 3 weeks) we ram it down their stupid obsessed fucking throats.

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

This is just weird. If anything, this season has opened my eyes to just how much supporters of other clubs, not just Everton, hate us. Not just dislike, but actually hate. I've not even been looking for them, but today I've seen twitter posts from supporters of West Ham, Arsenal, Sheffield Wednesday (!) and Swansea (!) taking the piss out of us for winning 'fuck all'. Most of the league seems to be the same. I'd never even entertain the notion of bothering my arse posting about another club, but it would appear that the more relevant we become, the more they hate it and feel the need to tell the world about it.

Good.

Let's hope that next season (and starting in 3 weeks) we ram it down their stupid obsessed fucking throats.

Yep. Seen it all this season.

They're just jealous cunts.

Will be giving it back to them hopefully after Madrid.

19 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

Good.

Yep, saw something from a West Ham supporter I know, was going to ask how amazing did it feel to finish 10th but adopted the don’t give them any oxygen approach

I was texting a Utd mate saying I genuinely dont get the neutral backing City.

Unless UEFA pull them up on FFP we are all fucked and surely someone de-railing that juggernaut is to be applauded?

Evidently not     

Not exactly the same, but i was talking to my mate who is a newcastle fan today. Asked him wasnt he bothered about city spending millions more than everyone else, dominating the league and getting 100 points every year.

Said his team arent going to ever compete, so just glad of the change from one of the 'big' teams winning it.

Whether that changes or not in time, who knows, but surprised me that other teams seem fine with it.

Blue mate started getting a bit worried after celebrating our League win not happening for two hours , and started covering his arse by saying Spurs were shit and we had a gimme . Asked him what that made them seeing as Spurs beat them 6 2 at Xmas.

49 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

Good.

Genuinely though (not directed at you, personally) who's arsed? 

United, Everton and now, to a lesser degree than the first two, City aside, who gives a fuck what these no-mark fans think? Fuck them. They're complete non-entities who don't even register on the radar of most Liverpool fans. 

I had an online encounter with a Chelsea fan recently, telling all and sundry just how much he hates Liverpool and their fans. I was like "yeah, sound, good for you. I don't really care." 

It's always been there. Like racism, it's the internet and social media that's made it more visible. The only bit of it that bothers me, albeit only slightly, is cunts like that YNFA site making money off it and all the juvenile "Liverpoo" stuff. 

If I got to the stage where my hate for another club was equal to or trumped the love I had for my own club, I'd be tempted to jib it all off. There'd be no point to it all. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Desperate to form a new alliance with City now United are shite. 

Absolute boot lickers to a man. Imagine going to a London stadium, as a scouser, and crawling up their arse? It's the cringiest thubg I think I have ever seen them do and it's a pretty high fucking cringe bar 

They are like the Samuel L.  Jackson character in Django Unchained. Or Renfield in Dracula.