You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

14 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Apart from the fact European football basically started in the 50’s where are their trophies? 

That's why I always take exception when the commentators on the tele sometimes refer to their fans as "amongst the most knowledgeable in the game." 

Are they fuck as like! 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Caramac said:

Sport.es claiming that Andre Gomes is close to signing for the spuds in a 30m euro deal.

Obviously something to do with the illegal, under the table agreement that we made with Barcelona when we sold them Coutinho, that they wouldn't sell Gomes to Everton, to try to stop the powershift?

Both the English and Spanish FA's, UEFA, FiFA, Jesus, Satan, the referees throughout Europe, the freemason's, The UN, and Government is also in on this 

16 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Yeah we spent so much on players we nearly went into administration? 

He is a grade A bulb. 

Mal. Is this the cunt you work with?

I don't know.  I try to avoid the gobshite. 

I'll make some discreet enquiries. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I love these fellas. 

Just seen one of them ranting about our European trophy record not being that impressive anyway as we were formed in the late 1800's, didn't win our first European Cup until 1977 and asking why, if we've "conquered all of Europe" we didn't win anything in Europe in the 80 plus years between our formation as a club and our first Big Ears in 1977.

Christ...

Tell him Dixie Dean was shite because he never played in the European Cup.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

And that's why I love them.

Haha, yes they never fail. Except at football of course where they always fail.

Setting themselves up for another shocker they'll be flying high all summer while there's no actual results to pull them back down into their little hovels. Once the season actually begins the reality hits home, another year over by September and another manager sacked. Still, they can always cheer on whoever we are playing, that's generally been a shite season for them this year though. 

They are almost 20 points behind 4th and that is only because the other teams basically don't want it. 

If Arsenal win the Europa League then that is 5 teams in the CL with more money and ability to attract top players. 

The mancs will spend loads to try to get back into the top 4.

Then you have Wolves, Leicester, West Ham and Newcastle if Mike Ashley sells in the summer. 

They have no European football and no additional income to bridge that gap. Their revenue is 77 per cent wages.

25 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

They are almost 20 points behind 4th and that is only because the other teams basically don't want it. 

If Arsenal win the Europa League then that is 5 teams in the CL with more money and ability to attract top players. 

The mancs will spend loads to try to get back into the top 4.

Then you have Wolves, Leicester, West Ham and Newcastle if Mike Ashley sells in the summer. 

They have no European football and no additional income to bridge that gap. Their revenue is 77 per cent wages.

But, but, but Uncle Uzzy....

Yeah, lad, Barca should just hand him over for free....

I hope we keep him but at the same time he was a laughing stock at Barca. We've put in the work, got him performing and he should be allowed to move here for a cut price deal. I know that isn't how things work but I CBA giving Barca another 25-30m in the summer when we have other areas that need badly sorting.

But, but, but Bramley Moore....

What world class players would give up the chance to get beaten by the dross of the league and boo'd in a freezing cold, half empty, stinking of sewerage, bowl by the banks of the Royal Blue Mersey?

29 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Moral high ground fc slagging the club off for taking 2000 tickets out of the Final allocation of 16,600 for staff and former players. Spurs apparently only taking 300 out of their allocation.

Bet they wish they had to worry about stuff like this.

Well still have north of 30000 there. 

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

Moral high ground fc slagging the club off for taking 2000 tickets out of the Final allocation of 16,600 for staff and former players. Spurs apparently only taking 300 out of their allocation.

Bet they wish they had to worry about stuff like this.

Shit tournament anyway, lost all its lustre. 

Seathestars

Seathestars

Player Valuation: £60m
They’ll miss out on the one they want, like smack heads getting methadone instead of the heroin they crave.

Lost 3 or 4 in this competition and still in it. Lost all its lustre this cup.

Not in a million years would I swap our history for theirs, not if it meant having blood on my hands.