You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

4 minutes ago, coachpotato said:

Seemingly like any other fan in the country apparently!

Are we getting a Millwall complex???

From what I hear fans are petrified we will dominate football again, and not shut up about it. I can confirm when we do win the premiership I will not shut up about it for years. 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Is St Domingo the snarling old prick who can’t hold his ale? 

Never read such bollocks, even for him. They for instance have spent a fortune and are fucking nowhere. Fucking stupid bastard.

Wish he would come on here the raving shithouse.

He loves his conspiracies does the Saint

Saint Domingo

Player Valuation: £70m
Tottenham net spend since poch has been there is 6m, Liverpool's net spend since klopp has been there 30m.

Ours is around 50m since mosh has been here

Shows it can be done if you wheel and deal

Is this before or after you drove yourself into administration spending money you didn’t have to then be rescued by the establishment so you could reward your loyal fans by turfing them out of their homes by lowballing them. Was it before or after that mate? 

They’ll be playing against the establishment with Oliver and Tierney in the refereeing team. I thought Dean was disgraceful in the Leicester game and the penalty denied in the Burnley game was almost as bad as the decision to give a free kick for Fabinho’s dive. Hopefully the dead hand of corruption have left it too late, Kompany’s thunderbolt was probably a body blow to them. City have actually been so good they’ve thus far managed to navigate past the shocking refereeing to still have it in their hands. This race should have been over weeks ago. Hopefully Brighton will be so hapless that Oliver et al don’t even have a chance to screw City over. Guardiola knows the score though, attack them until they can do nothing about the result

On the third anniversary of Moshiri's spell at Everton, we take a look back at how much has been spent at the club since.

Farhad Moshiri has injected £250m into the coffers at Everton.

Everton have signed 21 players on permanent deals in Moshiri's time at the club.

And some of the majority shareholder's cash has gone towards the near £320m spent on those signings.

Moshiri sanctioned the spending of £80m on new players last summer but the club decided not to splash the cash in the January market as they go about reducing a wage bill that topped £145.5m in the latest set of accounts.

I'm not getting the word 'doped' I'm getting the word dopey. £320m on signings in 3 years and they're shit. They pissed most of that up the wall and haven't addressed their ageing players. How the fuck they ever intend to pay back the loans their tax dodging owner has loaded them with I do not know.

With more debt required for a new stadium, more than £500m you have to wonder what they're drinking over there. I'm guessing it's the brown water in the dock because they're full of it. 

• Upvote 1

Former Everton manager Ronald Koeman is the primary candidate to succeed under-fire Barcelona coach Ernesto Valverde according to reports in Spain.

Despite delivering back-to-back La Liga titles at the Camp Nou, there have been widespread calls for Valverde to be sacked following his side's humiliating capitulation at Anfield.

A star-studded Barca line-up including the likes of Lionel Messi, regarded by many as the greatest footballer of all-time and Liverpool old boys Luis Suarez and Philippe Coutinho, were thrashed 4-0 by Jurgen Klopp's side to ensure the Reds reached the Champions League final at their expense.

When the levels of bitterness in the blood start to fuck with your thinking capacity. To be fair, I fully understand this if my blood sugar levels drop. Its the bloo shite version of a diabetic hypo

Just watched bits of that Ambulance on BBC One. It was recorded during the World Cup semi between England and Croatia. 

All this shite from them (whilst expected) and other team's supporters about not wanting us to win the league and Champions League makes me feel somewhat justified for cheering on Croatia and not wanting England to win a sausage. 

2 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

He loves his conspiracies does the Saint

Saint Domingo

Tottenham net spend since poch has been there is 6m, Liverpool's net spend since klopp has been there 30m.

Ours is around 50m since mosh has been here

Shows it can be done if you wheel and deal

Is this before or after you drove yourself into administration spending money you didn’t have to then be rescued by the establishment so you could reward your loyal fans by turfing them out of their homes by lowballing them. Was it before or after that mate? 

They’ll be playing against the establishment with Oliver and Tierney in the refereeing team. I thought Dean was disgraceful in the Leicester game and the penalty denied in the Burnley game was almost as bad as the decision to give a free kick for Fabinho’s dive. Hopefully the dead hand of corruption have left it too late, Kompany’s thunderbolt was probably a body blow to them. City have actually been so good they’ve thus far managed to navigate past the shocking refereeing to still have it in their hands. This race should have been over weeks ago. Hopefully Brighton will be so hapless that Oliver et al don’t even have a chance to screw City over. Guardiola knows the score though, attack them until they can do nothing about the result

Is he speaking of the same Michael Oliver that didn't give Spurs a penalty against City? It can't be the same Paul Tierney that invented a rule to give City a goal against Watford could it?

Hopefully the Michael Oliver he is speaking off royally fucks them over on Sunday. 

12 hours ago, Sugar Ape said:

Don’t make sense even if he was right about only allowing four English teams in the CL, which he isn’t.

If he had of mentioned Arsenal winning the Europa League, despite being totally wrong, he would have less wrong.

16 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Financial dopers we are.

Saint Domingo

Saint Domingo

Of absolute no relevance in a one off match like this. Most of those encounters were one goal in it. Spurs have been a better team than Liverpool in 4 of the last 5 seasons. It is absolutely on a knife edge.
I hope the match is billed in the media correctly. A team that has spent zero in the last two transfer windows with a squad comprised of bargain signings and youth players against a corporation that has ploughed more money into their first team over the last 18 months than any team in the history of the game and have a squad of players with world record fees and huge money signings in almost every position. 

Paupers v financial dopers.

Apart from the fact that Evertons' most expensive forward cost more than our forwards. Their midfielders are also incredibly close to our midfielders fee, the difference is they are shite.

• Like 1

I love these fellas. 

Just seen one of them ranting about our European trophy record not being that impressive anyway as we were formed in the late 1800's, didn't win our first European Cup until 1977 and asking why, if we've "conquered all of Europe" we didn't win anything in Europe in the 80 plus years between our formation as a club and our first Big Ears in 1977.

Christ...

24 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I love these fellas. 

Just seen one of them ranting about our European trophy record not being that impressive anyway as we were formed in the late 1800's, didn't win our first European Cup until 1977 and asking why, if we've "conquered all of Europe" we didn't win anything in Europe in the 80 plus years between our formation as a club and our first Big Ears in 1977.

Christ...

They’re getting increasingly desperate. Apart from the fact European football basically started in the 50’s where are their trophies? Older club, once the millionaires now the billionaires? Why do they not just put all this effort into their own club.