You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

21 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

What’s incredible is the sheer amount of them that say they always put money on Liverpool to win. Half the posters on GOT stand to win some cash if we win either trophy. I find that weird as fuck.

It's a win win for them. If we lose they have won and if we win they can afford to pay a lawyer to defend them against prosecution by their battered wives.

33 minutes ago, Marko121 said:

How many public consultations do they need?. Goodison is  a shit tip and earns the club fuck all.

By the time they might get round to building it the cost will have gone up another £200m

50 minutes ago, Marko121 said:

I can't believe you're so cynical that you think that this is a ploy to distract them from the latest glaring example of how far behind us they have sunk. 

Can't you see that "We're going to release some artist's impressions in 10 weeks" is an urgent and important announcement?

5 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I can't believe you're so cynical that you think that this is a ploy to distract them from the latest glaring example of how far behind us they have sunk. 

Can't you see that "We're going to release some artist's impressions in 10 weeks" is an urgent and important announcement?

How silly of me, of course they are light years ahead of us!!!!!

I can’t believe I missed it. Must have been something to do with my head falling off when they won the transfer window 

I stayed at a guest house run by a bluenose on Tuesday and she cracked me up. Had a long chat with her when I checked in and word for word she goes “I know we should try and pretend we’re competing with yous, but it’s just shit being an Everton fan. My son came along with us for 3 years and ended up giving me his season ticket back, he said, Mum, can’t do this no more...we’re fucking crap”.

I was pissing myself.

• Upvote 3

Warehouse operator walks into our workshop today and shouts “Come on you Spurs!” as he’s washing his hands.

Yesterday he was an Ajax admirer, “always liked the way they bring their players through from kids, the right way”.

Tuesday he was waiting for our season to end in tears.

Saturday he texted one of the lads “Howay the Lads!” before the match kicked off, while he was out with his missus.

He admitted yesterday that  Tuesday “was the worst night of my life”.

No prizes for guessing who he supports.

14 minutes ago, coachpotato said:

Warehouse operator walks into our workshop today and shouts “Come on you Spurs!” as he’s washing his hands.

Yesterday he was an Ajax admirer, “always liked the way they bring their players through from kids, the right way”.

Tuesday he was waiting for our season to end in tears.

Saturday he texted one of the lads “Howay the Lads!” before the match kicked off, while he was out with his missus.

He admitted yesterday that  Tuesday “was the worst night of my life”.

No prizes for guessing who he supports.

Nil Job Satisfaction Nisi Operator.

• Upvote 1