You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

I used to play footy with some bad bitter Evertonian. He went to Florence when they played Fiorentina in the UEFA Cup. The next week I asked him how the trip was as I had been there a few years before.

He just started off on a bizarre rant about how Liverpool fans ruined his trip. I asked why Liverpool fans ruined his trip when it is highly unlikely they would travel to an Everton European away game. 

Turns out that him and his mate were having a meal and about 11 o clock the police walked up to them and told them to finish their drinks and go back to their hotel. He argued with the police saying they had ordered tiramisu and wouldn't leave until they had dessert. The police got angry with him and his mate and shouted at them and showed them the riot van over the road. 

Anyway, in this fellas mind it was all Liverpool fans fault because of Heysel and the Italian polices attitude towards them was as a direct result of our fans misbehaving in Europe for years. 

I did point out that Fiorentina regularly mock the people who died at Heysel and his story is just a tenuous reason to moan about LFC yet again.

Ifithadntbinfer Heysel I would have got my Tiramisu.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

How could they blame you?

They never said his death is my fault but they ignored me and stupid stuff like that, made comments about me to other relatives, almost like me arguing with him before he died contributed to his death or something. My auntie called me a cunt “for what I did to him” and stuff like that. But his death was a complete accident. I think they were just upset and angry. He died home alone and his severely disabled son was home alone for 5 days in intense heat and nearly died as well so I understand some anger I suppose.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Angie81 said:

They never said his death is my fault but they ignored me and stupid stuff like that, made comments about me to other relatives, almost like me arguing with him before he died contributed to his death or something. My auntie called me a cunt “for what I did to him” and stuff like that. But his death was a complete accident. I think they were just upset and angry. He died home alone and his severely disabled son was home alone for 5 days in intense heat and nearly died as well so I understand some anger I suppose.

No anger should have been directed towards you, very sad , but you cannot pick your family as they say.

27 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

I used to play footy with some bad bitter Evertonian. He went to Florence when they played Fiorentina in the UEFA Cup. The next week I asked him how the trip was as I had been there a few years before.

He just started off on a bizarre rant about how Liverpool fans ruined his trip. I asked why Liverpool fans ruined his trip when it is highly unlikely they would travel to an Everton European away game. 

Turns out that him and his mate were having a meal and about 11 o clock the police walked up to them and told them to finish their drinks and go back to their hotel. He argued with the police saying they had ordered tiramisu and wouldn't leave until they had dessert. The police got angry with him and his mate and shouted at them and showed them the riot van over the road. 

Anyway, in this fellas mind it was all Liverpool fans fault because of Heysel and the Italian polices attitude towards them was as a direct result of our fans misbehaving in Europe for years. 

I did point out that Fiorentina regularly mock the people who died at Heysel and his story is just a tenuous reason to moan about LFC yet again.

Ifithadntbinfer Heysel I would have got my Tiramisu.

Where's the Tiramsu money.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Angie81 said:

'Kinell. You're a better person than I am for being so understanding.  It's one thing to rage against the Universe when bad things happen, but to target your anger against an entirely innocent person is unforgivable. 

• Upvote 1

The way they're going on about Fountain Fuckwit, you'd have almost forgotten that their own fan base had recently:

- been involved in an organised brawl with Millwall fans

- battered a Watford fan 

- had supporter coaches raided due to drug use 

- attacked Newcastle and Hull fans when they all played on the same weekend in London. 

Offended by everything... 

3 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

The way they're going on about Fountain Fuckwit, you'd have almost forgotten that their own fan base had recently:

- been involved in an organised brawl with Millwall fans

- battered a Watford fan 

- had supporter coaches raided due to drug use 

- attacked Newcastle and Hull fans when they all played on the same weekend in London. 

Offended by everything... 

You forgot throwing kids while throwing punches. 

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

You missed a trick there, DT. You should have told him that when you were in Florence you got talking to the waiter about football, and after a great chat you got free dessert.

I should have but I was just genuinely baffled as to why he blamed Liverpool fans for ruining an Everton trip in Florence. 

He said after Firmino shouted at Holgate that he should be banned for life even though he can't speak Portuguese and even when there was no case to answer he still persisted in saying he was guilty. 

Fucking weird cunts. 

This fella throwing the guy into the fountain is like a trophy to them. They all pipe up on social media like little kids in the playground grassing other kids up to the teachers.

1 hour ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Fair Play FC peg us back as footage emerges of a middle aged Liverpool fan dumping an immigrant into a fountain. Great match this 

I think Fair play Corinthian spirit pat ourselves on the back FC are going to edge it this season