You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Rawk really is all things to all bloos, like some sort of Schrodinger's Forum: on the one hand it's home to some sort of right wing red casual nutjobs, yet at the same time apparently it's full of embarrassing wools writing Dave Kirby-style poetry about Rafa Benitez.

• Upvote 2

They're just a bunch of horrible cunts who's whole reason to be is to hate anything Liverpool. It's more about hating us than supporting their own team. 

Personally I have nothing against Everton as a club and see them as nothing more than our city rivals but their fans take it to a completely different level. 

It is quite disturbing the bile that gets posted on that site and the people on their are just utter melts who no doubt spout their shit on their as if they were to say half that shit to someone on the street they'd get their heads kicked in. 

Someone should take that forum down for a laugh. 

• Upvote 4

Well we have Beelzebub, The FA, UEFA, The Echo, every pundit and commentator and their dog on our side. We need to ask them all for our money back. Except Satan. We can always sacrifice a few off here and see if he comes good for us. The Right Wing Tory stuff is brilliant, off the chart mad. Maybe we should be wearing Hugo Boss kits, drive Fords and get sponsored by Chanel to keep up the illusion. Heil Kloppler!

1 hour ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Cannot be long before someone pulls that forum up on the shit they spout.

I can imagine the stuff spewed on Liverpool threads as a whole is disgusting.

SteveO is a wum or clueless, I switch opinion weekly. The guy talking about right wing tories is a loon.

How about neoliberalism and 21st century colonialism? Perhaps someone more educated than myself can explain what the fuck this cunt is going on about? Or perhaps not.........................

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £50m
This is my point, they have an influence on the internet . Not in real life. The terrible behaviour of people supporting football teams around the world recently is not BECAUSE of the internet, it's always happened but it's now just caught on video more and goes viral more. The ability of people on this thread (as an example) to see a post on Twitter for example from someone claiming to support Liverpool posting from wherever in the world who says something ridiculous , who then assume that this anonymous Twitter post is somehow a representation of Liverpool fans as a whole is incredible. I mean, I assume you're all adults. But there is no filter whatsoever . This is my point. The Liverpool are lucky, Liverpool are [Poor language removed] theme throughout this thread is written by actual adults and anyone who disgarees and dares to suggest that they actually be quite good is labelled one of them and that's it. It's behaviour that I'd expect from children.

I will you bid you all farewell anyway. My only ask is to consider the embarrassment that this thread is to both reds and blues .
I understand your point, but mine was that there is a dialectic between the two. In my view the decent Liverpool fans that are out there (and there are lots, often lads from the city I would say) have not done enough to challenge the sort of behaviour you have seen in such instances predominately online. It has now got to a point where the majority don't just refuse to challenge it, but actually get on board with it and accuse anyone who makes a broad point about neoliberalism and (lets face it 21st century colonialism that is encompassed in western English teams conquering the world) of being in the wrong. The lunatics are now running that particular asylum and broadly set the hegemonic parameters with which it now means to support Liverpool.

If you have an issue with the behaviour of LFC fans online I am in full support of this. My advice would be (politely) to go and tackle that. It's unacceptable. I have no idea what you are doing coming on here, to attack people who are largely trying to challenge that prevailing culture that has brought needless toxicity into the game.

I have never urged all Liverpool fans are any expletive. Yet I am regularly subjected to numerous pile ons which are often homophobic (I can only assume like their "god" fowler they presume anyone who writes in sentences can't be heterosexual) and threatening in their intention. Lets not try to make out it's two sides of the same coin, it is not. You have people like me, who re trying to calmly and respectfully engage in debate, who are continually subject to abuse. This threat tries to chronicle the inconsistency of such behaviour and why that is wrong. I am unsure why you feel the need to look to verbalise penalise those at this end of the spectrum. If I didn't know better I would suggest you are looking to deliberately apologise for the behaviour of your supporters.

Either way, this thread, as a window of not abuse, but of honesty and intellect rigour to shine a light to the narcissism of LFC supporters is not going to shut down. Deep down I think that is what really eats away at Liverpool supporters. There's nothing that annoys narcissists more in my experience than honesty.

27 minutes ago, Manny said:

Rawk really is all things to all bloos, like some sort of Schrodinger's Forum: on the one hand it's home to some sort of right wing red casual nutjobs, yet at the same time apparently it's full of embarrassing wools writing Dave Kirby-style poetry about Rafa Benitez.

Spot on though, aren’t they?

“ needless toxicity “ he needs to look no further than his Evertonian friends at any Derby or in a few pubs on County Rd whenever we play anyone.

Or simply the likes of DaveK and that St Domingo lunatic.

No idea what he is trying to achieve, it could be Professor Tom Cannon they love to quote taking a new Degree and running his thoughts by the masses.

When we start buying tops of opposing teams and celebrate their defeats as our wins, or go through mental turmoil at the thought of them winning a trophy, or would rather lose than see them win then he can comment.

He should maybe look closer to home, he likes a bit of deflection our hero.

We pull up their lunacy basically to cover ours. Think he spends a lot of time looking in the mirror. The lunatic has taken over that asylum.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

How about neoliberalism and 21st century colonialism? Perhaps someone more educated than myself can explain what the fuck this cunt is going on about? Or perhaps not.........................

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

This is my point, they have an influence on the internet . Not in real life. The terrible behaviour of people supporting football teams around the world recently is not BECAUSE of the internet, it's always happened but it's now just caught on video more and goes viral more. The ability of people on this thread (as an example) to see a post on Twitter for example from someone claiming to support Liverpool posting from wherever in the world who says something ridiculous , who then assume that this anonymous Twitter post is somehow a representation of Liverpool fans as a whole is incredible. I mean, I assume you're all adults. But there is no filter whatsoever . This is my point. The Liverpool are lucky, Liverpool are [Poor language removed] theme throughout this thread is written by actual adults and anyone who disgarees and dares to suggest that they actually be quite good is labelled one of them and that's it. It's behaviour that I'd expect from children.

I will you bid you all farewell anyway. My only ask is to consider the embarrassment that this thread is to both reds and blues .
I understand your point, but mine was that there is a dialectic between the two. In my view the decent Liverpool fans that are out there (and there are lots, often lads from the city I would say) have not done enough to challenge the sort of behaviour you have seen in such instances predominately online. It has now got to a point where the majority don't just refuse to challenge it, but actually get on board with it and accuse anyone who makes a broad point about neoliberalism and (lets face it 21st century colonialism that is encompassed in western English teams conquering the world) of being in the wrong. The lunatics are now running that particular asylum and broadly set the hegemonic parameters with which it now means to support Liverpool.

If you have an issue with the behaviour of LFC fans online I am in full support of this. My advice would be (politely) to go and tackle that. It's unacceptable. I have no idea what you are doing coming on here, to attack people who are largely trying to challenge that prevailing culture that has brought needless toxicity into the game.

I have never urged all Liverpool fans are any expletive. Yet I am regularly subjected to numerous pile ons which are often homophobic (I can only assume like their "god" fowler they presume anyone who writes in sentences can't be heterosexual) and threatening in their intention. Lets not try to make out it's two sides of the same coin, it is not. You have people like me, who re trying to calmly and respectfully engage in debate, who are continually subject to abuse. This threat tries to chronicle the inconsistency of such behaviour and why that is wrong. I am unsure why you feel the need to look to verbalise penalise those at this end of the spectrum. If I didn't know better I would suggest you are looking to deliberately apologise for the behaviour of your supporters.

Either way, this thread, as a window of not abuse, but of honesty and intellect rigour to shine a light to the narcissism of LFC supporters is not going to shut down. Deep down I think that is what really eats away at Liverpool supporters. There's nothing that annoys narcissists more in my experience than honesty.

GAY!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Word salad. 'Hegemonic parameters', ffs.

22 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

How do you come across countless people in far right organisations?

The Evertonian version of the black Klansman would be shite. He basically joins the KKK and asks them all if they support Liverpool, if one of them says yes he legs it to post a full report on GOT and exaggerates it by 2000 per cent.

I can't be arsed hating. I don't hate the blues. I like them.

I don't care they hate us.

I don't care they're bitter.

...yet this is still one of my fave thread on TLW and Dr Troy rules it.

Although I am having my solicitor check out whether he is fit to practice as an actual Doctor. 

3 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

Isn’t The Catcher In The Rye the book that inspired Mark Chapman to kill John Lennon? A bit of a strange user name in my opinion.

He used to go by the name Mark Chapman on Twitter as well. One absolute bellend him. He was slaughtering us on twitter telling everyone that the GOT forum were modern day saints who would never use Heysel against us and no evidence would ever be found to prove this. When I showed him 2 posts either side of his last post on there calling us wall pushers etc he went absolutely mental and blocked me. He got made an absolute cunt of the other week and then turned into Rachel Riley labelling us anti semites cos a lad on there calls them mongrels. Never been to one game in his life.

There’s another weirdo called toffeejack who never stops going on about us and our out of town fans yet had the Swansea badge as his profile pic till they got relegated last summer, admitted he’s never been to one game of theirs and the only time he’s stepped foot in Liverpool was swapping buses in skelhorne street after going shopping in the Lake District with his nan. 

• Upvote 5

Fascists and nazi sympathisers. This fella is mental. Here’s a few of his posts.

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

The levels of obsessiveness they have towards Everton is quite sweet. But you are right, they are humans that it is well worth keeping away from. Like Far right conspiracy goons, Steer well clear and deny them any platform they have been given.

They do have an influence unfortunately though. The wild (and racist) conspiracy theories generated in the social media world has led to black players such as Evra suffering secondary victimisation when back at Anfield.
The idiocy of the RAWK/online reds is starting to refract through the prism of real life interventions. Kopiteism in as much of a thing is ostensibly a continuum of abuse towards Evertonian's who have done nothing wrong. The broader pattern mimics the behaviour of the far right.
They you get fella's like you, arguing black is white and distorting the views of those who are willing to speak the truth of the damage of the process in a calm and reasoned manner. It's all part of the same continuum.
Unfortunately for you, expect no special treatment here. Don't expect people in this space to trip over themselves to distort your narcissistic identity, you will be told the truth, and I suspect you won't like it very much.

I think you are correct in the context. My position is not that all Kopites are Nazi sympathisers (in spite of how they caricature what is said).
The context you seem to be using it in is a very generalised manner and as such is essentially meaningless.
However when it is directed at another particular group of humans (as they are increasingly doing towards Evertonians) it takes on a different context to me. It's saying a whole category of people are inferior to the "thoroughbreds" (which I presume in their heads are themselves) though of course they are about as close to Nietzsche's "Übermensch" are the likes of Ernst Rohm, Goebells and Hitler were to being a higher human specimen. It's a nonsense but it easily leads to a slide towards biological determinism (which is of course the key differentiator between mongrels and pedigree).
Whenever you try to have this discussion with them it just tends to lead to further abuse, people mischaracterising what you are saying, Nazi apologism (some disgracefully saying the Nazi's never actually practiced these ideas) or in some cases them using the phrase an awful lot more often (particularly when they realise the in laws Jewish background, which seems rather odd).
Either way, the lad tweeting ought to do better than blocking people highlighting it while generally relishing the ability to wind people up. They seem to have developed a particular love of Geordies recently too on the back of them singing "feed the scousers" all game and then using misogynstic language in public. I wonder what has led to them suddenly finding such an admiration for Newcastle fans?

About some random Liverpool supporter tweeting calling Blues ‘mongrels’..........

It's not about being offended mate, just pointing out the hypocrisy of the lad in question. If he's Jewish and not offended good for him, my own in laws find the term slightly traumatising when they know it was used to justify the majority of their family being wiped out. The lad in question tweeting that gave a derisory, insulting and pathetic response when he was asked about it.

I am not sure it's anything other than literally raising concern of Liverpool supporters, who are adopting the language of the fascistic right mate. Most of them seem really proud of it as well and do it more when you point it out to them.
If opposing Hitler and his makes me a far left extremist then I suppose I'm guilty.
Either way, the lad in question should answer why he felt the need to defend his fellow Liverpool fans using a racial slur with what was, an absolutely pathetic excuse. That should be worrying him more than making stupid points on twitter. He's a scab rat.

Someone should ask that fella why he feels the need to block someone for asking him what he thinks of the Nazi term "mongrel" being used to Evertonians (particularly Evertonians with Jewish family). Why is he such an apologist for Nazism?
Maybe instead of boiling piss as he puts it, he might be better challenging fascism. If you can find the guys name that would be ideal too, I'll be putting a complaint into momentum (or the broad left guys who do it in Liverpool) to get him removed. He should have no part in that, the little scab rat.

• Upvote 1