You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Here’s A reply to the above post, he’s fearful for his family

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £50m
What I have have had to do is bite my tongue because apparently calling out Wayno the proven liar and Davek the crank means you are a RS. It is like a nutter competition on here at times. A bizarre game of one one-upmanship in which we post conspiracy theories and ever more extreme lies that never get challenged because to do so will result in being branded a Liverpool supporter.

I have supported Everton all my life but do you know what I would rather be branded a Liverpool supporter than put up with the lies of Wayno or the pure hatred of Davek.

When does it become acceptable to hate people you have never known because they support another team. When has it become acceptable to brand another teams supporters a cult. When has it become acceptable to use the likes of Manson or West as a cheap jibe at supporters of other teams.

When did we sink so low. Why can't we accept that Liverpool are a decent team. Why do we have to come out with absolute rubbish about them having the FA, UEFA, the Police, the referees, VAR, the Tory government and even the Devil onside to thank for their victories.

It is so depressing.

As I have indicated I don't hate them, I only have fear really, that one day one of them will end up doing something really stupid towards myself or my loved ones. They have an excellent team but that is rather by the by in the grand scheme of things.

I come across countless numbers of them involved in the Tory party and worse still within far right organisations. 

Tory Party

Right Wing Loons

He's been reading Rico and Hades posts hasn't nt he

• Upvote 1

I’m fuming feeeeeeeewwwwming! Just going to polish my Jackboots before I head off to the Everton and District Over 50’s Hitler Appreciation Society and their Annual Third Reich Quiz Night. And I read this fella putting down us reds.

What planet is this lad on? It’s enough to turn me off voting Tory.

Zeig Heil!

• Upvote 1

The true impact of Bramley Moore Stadium on the waterfront revealed

Cue a photo of the Bramley Dock sign photoshopped blue with an Everton logo next to it and a photograph of Liverpools night time skyline, without Bramley Moore stadium in it. The utter shit that passes for journalism nowadays. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Here’s A reply to the above post, he’s fearful for his family

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £50m
What I have have had to do is bite my tongue because apparently calling out Wayno the proven liar and Davek the crank means you are a RS. It is like a nutter competition on here at times. A bizarre game of one one-upmanship in which we post conspiracy theories and ever more extreme lies that never get challenged because to do so will result in being branded a Liverpool supporter.

I have supported Everton all my life but do you know what I would rather be branded a Liverpool supporter than put up with the lies of Wayno or the pure hatred of Davek.

When does it become acceptable to hate people you have never known because they support another team. When has it become acceptable to brand another teams supporters a cult. When has it become acceptable to use the likes of Manson or West as a cheap jibe at supporters of other teams.

When did we sink so low. Why can't we accept that Liverpool are a decent team. Why do we have to come out with absolute rubbish about them having the FA, UEFA, the Police, the referees, VAR, the Tory government and even the Devil onside to thank for their victories.

It is so depressing.
I don't see an awful lot of hate on here mate. On the occasional visit to RAWK it's a qualitatively different experience, often personnel threats, aggression, insinuations of violence, out and out lies being told etc. Generally speaking what people do is report the nonsense here, as a safety mechanism against the abusive conduct of Liverpool supporters.

Whether deliberate or not, what your post is engaging in is a form of secondary victimisation of those people and a process of victim blaming. You really do need to learn to sort the problem out at source, which is the angry, narcissistic entitlement of Liverpool supporters and the continuum of abuse they use to operate towards Everton supporters.

As I have indicated I don't hate them, I only have fear really, that one day one of them will end up doing something really stupid towards myself or my loved ones. They have an excellent team but that is rather by the by in the grand scheme of things.

I come across countless numbers of them involved in the Tory party and worse still within far right organisations. You may think I am breaking some moral code to tell the truth about this, or be truthful about Evertonian's experience. If you do then I am afraid you are part of the problem and need to have a bit of a look at yourself. Standing up to violence and intimidation in a calm, measured but assertive way is the only way we overcome such people.

All joking aside, but that fella has to be mentally ill if he believes all that. He’s lying to himself. When I hear this stuff or read that forum, it really reminds me of when I was about 7 years old, and would make stuff up that I wanted to be true. Mental.

• Upvote 1