You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

They should let whoever finishes the highest in the league this season have the wretched thing. Maybe it could become a trophy for them to fight over in the years to come, although I doubt Watford- the 2019 FA Cup winners- would care to be associated with that lot.

11 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Some good news to get them excited. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Anubis said:

Someone has decided to pick a fight with DaveK.

Baileyjon

Player Valuation: £500k
Mate, come on, if you want to pretend to be an Everton fan, at least venture out of this thread. And when you do, don't post nonsense belittling everton at every turn
What I have have had to do is bite my tongue because apparently calling out Wayno the proven liar and Davek the crank means you are a RS. It is like a nutter competition on here at times. A bizarre game of one one-upmanship in which we post conspiracy theories and ever more extreme lies that never get challenged because to do so will result in being branded a Liverpool supporter.

I have supported Everton all my life but do you know what I would rather be branded a Liverpool supporter than put up with the lies of Wayno or the pure hatred of Davek. 

When does it become acceptable to hate people you have never known because they support another team. When has it become acceptable to brand another teams supporters a cult. When has it become acceptable to use the likes of Manson or West as a cheap jibe at supporters of other teams.

When did we sink so low. Why can't we accept that Liverpool are a decent team. Why do we have to come out with absolute rubbish about them having the FA, UEFA, the Police, the referees, VAR, the Tory government and even the Devil onside to thank for their victories.

It is so depressing.

This must be one of those famous decent Everton fans I keep on hearing about.

It’s comical.  They were originally saying the ground would cost under 300m and had got corrupt fat joe to agree that the city council loan them it.  I don’t reckon that would have ever got finalised anyway but they now accept that it will cost 500m which in reality means it will be even more in the end.  There would have been even more public pushback had they tried to get Anderson to go back and convince everyone it was a good idea to loan them double the original amount he said.  Due to that they started putting press releases out about getting funding from somewhere else.

It would be a massive risk for anyone to loan Everton that money which is why it’s all gone quiet.  It’s the same reason why there was such a public kick off about the council loaning them it.  There’s no guarantee they could pay it back. As we’ve seen with other football clubs they’re not as easy as it seems to sell for the loaner to get its money back.

Moshiri isn’t doing this for shits and giggles.  He’s in it to make money and he probably thinks if they build a stadium it would increase the value and he could sell his share before it all goes tits up.  Any financier would be able to see straight through it.

Meanwhile they just keep quiet and let it roll on so we are then subjected to fluff pieces like the one in the echo above.   Nobody is telling anybody anything so everyone just assumes it’s all going to plan.  The plan though was originally that the government would pay for the stadium off the back of getting the commonwealth games.  It feels like they haven’t come out and talked it down since then because it would be a PR disaster.  If they keep this as a dream then they should still sell plenty of season tickets off the back of the fantasy future stadium.

15 hours ago, Anubis said:

Someone has decided to pick a fight with DaveK.

Baileyjon

Player Valuation: £500k
Mate, come on, if you want to pretend to be an Everton fan, at least venture out of this thread. And when you do, don't post nonsense belittling everton at every turn
What I have have had to do is bite my tongue because apparently calling out Wayno the proven liar and Davek the crank means you are a RS. It is like a nutter competition on here at times. A bizarre game of one one-upmanship in which we post conspiracy theories and ever more extreme lies that never get challenged because to do so will result in being branded a Liverpool supporter.

I have supported Everton all my life but do you know what I would rather be branded a Liverpool supporter than put up with the lies of Wayno or the pure hatred of Davek. 

When does it become acceptable to hate people you have never known because they support another team. When has it become acceptable to brand another teams supporters a cult. When has it become acceptable to use the likes of Manson or West as a cheap jibe at supporters of other teams.

When did we sink so low. Why can't we accept that Liverpool are a decent team. Why do we have to come out with absolute rubbish about them having the FA, UEFA, the Police, the referees, VAR, the Tory government and even the Devil onside to thank for their victories.

It is so depressing.

Here’s A reply to the above post, he’s fearful for his family

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £50m

It is so depressing.
I don't see an awful lot of hate on here mate. On the occasional visit to RAWK it's a qualitatively different experience, often personnel threats, aggression, insinuations of violence, out and out lies being told etc. Generally speaking what people do is report the nonsense here, as a safety mechanism against the abusive conduct of Liverpool supporters.

Whether deliberate or not, what your post is engaging in is a form of secondary victimisation of those people and a process of victim blaming. You really do need to learn to sort the problem out at source, which is the angry, narcissistic entitlement of Liverpool supporters and the continuum of abuse they use to operate towards Everton supporters.

As I have indicated I don't hate them, I only have fear really, that one day one of them will end up doing something really stupid towards myself or my loved ones. They have an excellent team but that is rather by the by in the grand scheme of things.

I come across countless numbers of them involved in the Tory party and worse still within far right organisations. You may think I am breaking some moral code to tell the truth about this, or be truthful about Evertonian's experience. If you do then I am afraid you are part of the problem and need to have a bit of a look at yourself. Standing up to violence and intimidation in a calm, measured but assertive way is the only way we overcome such people.

12 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

It is so depressing.
I don't see an awful lot of hate on here mate. On the occasional visit to RAWK it's a qualitatively different experience, often personnel threats, aggression, insinuations of violence, out and out lies being told etc. Generally speaking what people do is report the nonsense here, as a safety mechanism against the abusive conduct of Liverpool supporters.

Whether deliberate or not, what your post is engaging in is a form of secondary victimisation of those people and a process of victim blaming. You really do need to learn to sort the problem out at source, which is the angry, narcissistic entitlement of Liverpool supporters and the continuum of abuse they use to operate towards Everton supporters.

As I have indicated I don't hate them, I only have fear really, that one day one of them will end up doing something really stupid towards myself or my loved ones. They have an excellent team but that is rather by the by in the grand scheme of things.

I come across countless numbers of them involved in the Tory party and worse still within far right organisations. You may think I am breaking some moral code to tell the truth about this, or be truthful about Evertonian's experience. If you do then I am afraid you are part of the problem and need to have a bit of a look at yourself. Standing up to violence and intimidation in a calm, measured but assertive way is the only way we overcome such people.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

It is so depressing.

Wow , that is grade A tinfoil hat stuff.

Oh and what personnel are being threatened ?

On ‎16‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 18:18, Doctor Troy said:

And Steve Walsh/Marcel Brands finding them the next Mahrez/Kante/Lozano before spunking money on a couple of Barcelona reserves and over expensive Premier League players.

Yeah, I don't get it. They should be a prime spot for talented young players given they can guarantee them playing time and they at least have a decent budget now. Instead they spunk the majority on slightly above average Premier League players and big club rejects. Weird.

29 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Wow , that is grade A tinfoil hat stuff.

Oh and what personnel are being threatened ?

To be fair, RAWK is a notorious hooligan hive, reeking of villainy and scum. Even the Urchins are sickened by the place and fear to tread there.

• Like 1