You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

I live on goodison road unfortunately and Everton have blocked the road off down by their ground so anyone in a car has to go around the world to get on to spellow lane or county road. We’ve got one way streets here and they’ve blocked the road off to make a fucking statue. Did we get any notice of this eye sore we will be able to see from every shit hole road and road closures from the people’s club? Did we fuck. Another thing that makes me laugh is the people’s club building this at a massive cost while they encourage fans to bring food for the food banks and all this aggro to build a statue near a ground that they’re supposedly moving from anyway. 

5 minutes ago, Angie81 said:

I live on goodison road unfortunately and Everton have blocked the road off down by their ground so anyone in a car has to go around the world to get on to spellow lane or county road. We’ve got one way streets here and they’ve blocked the road off to make a fucking statue. Did we get any notice of this eye sore we will be able to see from every shit hole road and road closures from the people’s club? Did we fuck. Another thing that makes me laugh is the people’s club building this at a massive cost while they encourage fans to bring food for the food banks and all this aggro to build a statue near a ground that they’re supposedly moving from anyway. 

How is the cladding at Goodison bearing up these days?

9 minutes ago, Angie81 said:

I live on goodison road unfortunately and Everton have blocked the road off down by their ground so anyone in a car has to go around the world to get on to spellow lane or county road. We’ve got one way streets here and they’ve blocked the road off to make a fucking statue. Did we get any notice of this eye sore we will be able to see from every shit hole road and road closures from the people’s club? Did we fuck. Another thing that makes me laugh is the people’s club building this at a massive cost while they encourage fans to bring food for the food banks and all this aggro to build a statue near a ground that they’re supposedly moving from anyway

We all know they're going nowhere. 

• Upvote 1

It's over -- they've caught on -- this from the Moshiri thread:

When you have 3 clubs who challenge for leagues and cups in the local vicinity and we sit here battling it out with Wolves and Leicester I think it’s clear we are doing something wrong and have been doing for years.

I really thought things would change with Moshiri but the PR has just got easier to spin and we all hang on to anything (Usmanov) because we are all scared to admit the truth. William Kenwright has sold to someone who will make him richer not just once, but twice and it sickens me people treat him like a hero.

This club isn’t about being competitive it’s about making a lot of rich men a lot richer while they string us working class along for the ride.

We’ve been sold lies gents, Lukaku seen right through it, he told us two years ago it was all a farce but again we decided to ignore it and call him lazy and greedy because that’s easier than the truth.

I am 30 in October and I’ve had one decent day out and that was a semi again United.

This club is rotten and I ain’t sure I’ll ever see it competitive in my lifetime

1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

Epic fume now that Gomes has been charged for violent conduct against Fulham whereas Salah gets away with it and the FA do fuck all. Even though he did it in the Champions League.

And was s slightly late tackle as opposed to an obvious piece of revenge for a tumble with Mitrovic in the area just a few minutes prior.

25 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

It's over -- they've caught on -- this from the Moshiri thread:

When you have 3 clubs who challenge for leagues and cups in the local vicinity and we sit here battling it out with Wolves and Leicester I think it’s clear we are doing something wrong and have been doing for years.

I really thought things would change with Moshiri but the PR has just got easier to spin and we all hang on to anything (Usmanov) because we are all scared to admit the truth. William Kenwright has sold to someone who will make him richer not just once, but twice and it sickens me people treat him like a hero.

This club isn’t about being competitive it’s about making a lot of rich men a lot richer while they string us working class along for the ride.

We’ve been sold lies gents, Lukaku seen right through it, he told us two years ago it was all a farce but again we decided to ignore it and call him lazy and greedy because that’s easier than the truth.

I am 30 in October and I’ve had one decent day out and that was a semi again United.

This club is rotten and I ain’t sure I’ll ever see it competitive in my lifetime

Like most Evertonians, he gets a semi watching United.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

21 hours ago, Angie81 said:

Might i make a small suggestion Angie...

Saddam Hussein Statue Pulled Down To The Ground on Make a GIF

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Every now and then something reminds you that we're lucky to be Reds. Very few have seen what we've seen.

As shit as they are, they also got to an FA Cup Final in 2009 - my wedding day - and to a semi final in 2012 - losing to us - that he’s old enough to have been part of but has forgotten.

thats more than lots of shit clubs get.

50 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

As shit as they are, they also got to an FA Cup Final in 2009 - my wedding day - and to a semi final in 2012 - losing to us - that he’s old enough to have been part of but has forgotten.

thats more than lots of shit clubs get.

For bitter or for worse......

• Upvote 7