You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Dan Meis was appointed in September 2016. He's only been at it for 2 years and 7 months; give him a chance. 

They’re living in fantasy land.  That Meis character will get hounded off Twitter when the reality bites that this stadium is never happening.

Sounds like Richarlison wants out of the Ev and the fastest way to do it is to upset the blue hordes making it impossible for the club to keep him. Easiest way is a fake story to make it look like you’re courting De Redshite.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

I don't think I'd take any of their players.  I thought Gomes was good earlier on in the season but he just looks like he's going through the motions until the season finishes. Richarlison would be a massive waste of money if it was actually true.

Could Digne fill Moreno's boots?

I'd actually take Richarlison for a reasonable fee, but it would be less than what they paid for him so obviously that's not going to happen. He's got a loads of potential. He needs to wise up a bit though as he's a bit of an immature twat. 13 goals in 32 games this season, some he won't have started. Not to be sniffed at 

6 minutes ago, niallers said:

Our 2nd goal was a pace goal too so that doesn't count. 3rd is borderline but still a pace goal. We drew that match in every bloos tiny little mind

We actually lost because our first goal was offside as well

Diogenes the Cynic

Diogenes the Cynic

Player Valuation: £8m
What body part of yourself would you be prepared to lose to stop them winning the league?

I was thinking part of a finger but i touch type so don't want to lose that. Maybe the tip of the toe next to the little toe, that doesn't seem to do much?

I'd think about the top part of an ear. Maybe that would let you wear all hats at a fun jaunty angle.

Or your foreskin, you can have fun pretending to be a bad Jew and eat pork scratchings and oysters.

Other suggestions are welcome.

• Upvote 1