You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

13 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Be funny if we get vastly improved terms on any new deal we get. 

That with the new TV deal, big stand FC and Champions League qualification again. A new stadium for them won't Bridge that gap.

I think we're looking for a deal close to the one Utd got. Maybe even better.

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

I seen this in the echo today and some bitter said “the fact our new kit won’t be unveiled in the last game of the season tells me Umbro had serious competition so didn’t want to start designing strips” LMAO.... the fact no financial details have been released means either it’s less/the same as the £6 million they were getting or Everton are now paying Umbro. 

18 minutes ago, Angie81 said:

I seen this in the echo today and some bitter said “the fact our new kit won’t be unveiled in the last game of the season tells me Umbro had serious competition so didn’t want to start designing strips” LMAO.... the fact no financial details have been released means either it’s less/the same as the £6 million they were getting or Everton are now paying Umbro. 

Yep. If Everton did have a record kit deal there would be loads of interviews from DBB and the Echo would get a load of articles out of it. 

Also. I like the way they say they had a very successful partnership down the years with Everton. I thought when they had their greatest 1985 team their kit was made by Lee Coq Sportif. So that very successful partnership was their league title in 1987 and their FA Cup win in 1995.

Whenever you see old derbies of us twatting them they always seem to be wearing Umbro kits. 

3 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

He added this...

Lots of comparisons between deals done elsewhere. It's fair to say that Everton are v important to Umbro, but not important to the likes of Nike. For example Umbro's parent co, Iconix turns over in a year what Nike turns over every two days

On 25/03/2019 at 22:11, index1000 said:

Being of a certain age i had to pick up a new pair of reading glasses last week. A fine pair made by Lambretta that come in a bright Red case. The lady at the opticians asks me ' hope you are a Liverpool fan?' She then explains that they have had 'a lot' of BS fans refuse to take their new specs because the case is Red!!!!

What type of fuckwit mentality is this?

Unbelievable that grown fucking men would not pick up their specs because of the colour of the box. 

I asked her ' Do people ever get annoyed because their glasses might be in a blue box?'

'No, Never happened' 

Of course it hasn't its a Colour and their not children.

She should tell them it's Man Utd red, then it'll be ok.

• Upvote 2

On 28/03/2019 at 20:22, Doctor Troy said:

Yep. If Everton did have a record kit deal there would be loads of interviews from DBB and the Echo would get a load of articles out of it. 

Also. I like the way they say they had a very successful partnership down the years with Everton. I thought when they had their greatest 1985 team their kit was made by Lee Coq Sportif. So that very successful partnership was their league title in 1987 and their FA Cup win in 1995.

Whenever you see old derbies of us twatting them they always seem to be wearing Umbro kits. 

And 62/63 and 69/70, mate. FA Cup win in 1966 as well.