You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

On 16/03/2019 at 09:04, Lycan said:

Grown men losing their shit over a fucking colour. They really are a special breed.

Being of a certain age i had to pick up a new pair of reading glasses last week. A fine pair made by Lambretta that come in a bright Red case. The lady at the opticians asks me ' hope you are a Liverpool fan?' She then explains that they have had 'a lot' of BS fans refuse to take their new specs because the case is Red!!!!

What type of fuckwit mentality is this?

Unbelievable that grown fucking men would not pick up their specs because of the colour of the box. 

I asked her ' Do people ever get annoyed because their glasses might be in a blue box?'

'No, Never happened' 

Of course it hasn't its a Colour and their not children.

• Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, index1000 said:

Being of a certain age i had to pick up a new pair of reading glasses last week. A fine pair made by Lambretta that come in a bright Red case. The lady at the opticians asks me ' hope you are a Liverpool fan?' She then explains that they have had 'a lot' of BS fans refuse to take their new specs because the case is Red!!!!

Unbelievable that grown fucking men would not pick up their specs because of the colour of the box. 

I asked her ' Do people ever get annoyed because their glasses might be in a blue box?'

'No, Never happened' 

They are ridiculous. I’ve worn blue polo shirts at two European Cup Finals.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, index1000 said:

'No, Never happened' 

I think they were also pissed off that they were given Lambretta glasses instead of Lonsdale. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Peter Cormack said:

Bs stupidity is not new - When I was at school,in the early 60s,  a mate whose dad was a BS, told me his dad burned the shoes he wore to the Anfield derby every year. Win lose or draw.

Could you get Lonsdales back in the 60s?

6 hours ago, Peter Cormack said:

Bs stupidity is not new - When I was at school,in the early 60s,  a mate whose dad was a BS, told me his dad burned the shoes he wore to the Anfield derby every year. Win lose or draw.

That was fair enough until he had to get a seat in the Kemlyn one year .

You’ve all seen the guy on YouTube with the firework up his arse.

7 hours ago, Peter Cormack said:

My dad used to work in a place by Sandhill station. Some bad bitter Evertonian who lived in Huyton used to work with him. When his car packed in he used to get the bus but kept turning up half an hour late.

My dad asked him why he was always late. He said one of the buses he had to get went past Anfield past the back of the Kop so he used to get off the bus near Tuebrook and walk all the way to Sandhills. He said he couldn't bear going past the Kop as it would put him in a bad mood all day. 

He ended up getting sacked after he carried this childishness on for over a month. 

• Upvote 5

On 24/03/2019 at 10:29, AngryofTuebrook said:

So, assuming Chelsea win their game in hand, they are then going to overturn a deficit of 16 points in 7 games.

Yeah, why not?

Seems perfectly reasonable to Liverpool will, having lost once this season, will go on to lose at least 6 of our next 7 matches. Not. Bitter. At. All. 

At least we will narrowly escape relegation. 

19 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

My dad used to work in a place by Sandhill station. Some bad bitter Evertonian who lived in Huyton used to work with him. When his car packed in he used to get the bus but kept turning up half an hour late.

My dad asked him why he was always late. He said one of the buses he had to get went past Anfield past the back of the Kop so he used to get off the bus near Tuebrook and walk all the way to Sandhills. He said he couldn't bear going past the Kop as it would put him in a bad mood all day. 

He ended up getting sacked after he carried this childishness on for over a month. 

I occasionally wonder whether the 'davothkelly' Twitter account is a Red on the windup. Setting this story against his oft-repeated insistence that he will cross the road rather than walk past an RBS branch, I'm moving towards the not-a-windup end of the X-axis. 

This gave a me a good laugh.

HOW EVERTON ARE BUILDING A FINANCIAL POWERHOUSE

Basically an article that boiled down to they need to crack the top 6 and build new ground.

Brilliant stuff!

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/how-farhad-moshiri-everton-building-16035798

Next week in The Echo HOW ALBERTO MORENO IS ON WAY TO WINNING THE BALON D'OR...

Basically detailing how he should morph into 1990's Paolo Maldini, win La Liga and The European Cup with Real Betis and score the winner in the World Cup Final.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, an tha said:

Next week in The Echo HOW ALBERTO MORENO IS ON WAY TO WINNING THE BALON D'OR...

Basically detailing how he should morph into 1990's Paolo Maldini, win La Liga and The European Cup with Real Betis and score the winner in the World Cup Final.

Against Liverpool.