You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

39 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Wayne Rooney: “I couldn't bear to see them [Liverpool] win it, it would be a nightmare for any Evertonian. “In 2005 they won the Champions League and they're still talking about it now, so it would be another 10 or 15 years of that if they win the title." Yes it would Wayne.

Oh I can guarantee the drunken driving prozzy hunter that we would be fucking unbearable for at least a decade.  

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Wayne Rooney: “I couldn't bear to see them [Liverpool] win it, it would be a nightmare for any Evertonian. “In 2005 they won the Champions League and they're still talking about it now, so it would be another 10 or 15 years of that if they win the title." Yes it would Wayne

That's the shortened version of the interview. The full version................... 

Wayne Rooney: “Erm, I couldn't erm bear to see them [Liverpool] erm win it, it erm would be a erm nightmare for any erm Evertonian. “In 2005 they erm won the erm Champions League and they're still erm  talking about it erm now, so erm it would be erm another erm 10 or erm  15 years of erm that if they erm win the erm title." 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

That's the shortened version of the interview. The full version................... 

Wayne Rooney: “Erm, I couldn't erm bear to see them [Liverpool] erm win it, it erm would be a erm nightmare for any erm Evertonian. “In 2005 they erm won the erm Champions League and they're still erm  talking about it erm now, so erm it would be erm another erm 10 or erm  15 years of erm that if they erm win the erm title." 

You forgot the bit in which he mentions his Everton pyjamas.

11 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Wayne Rooney: “I couldn't bear to see them [Liverpool] win it, it would be a nightmare for any Evertonian. “In 2005 they won the Champions League and they're still talking about it now, so it would be another 10 or 15 years of that if they win the title." Yes it would Wayne.

Yeah and around the same time, Everton had a goal disallowed in a champions league qualifier and haven't shut up about that since. People in glass houses and all that....

5 hours ago, Angie81 said:

Yeah and around the same time, Everton had a goal disallowed in a champions league qualifier and haven't shut up about that since. People in glass houses and all that....

They still bang on about Clive Thomas and Heysel ffs.

They still go on about Dixie Dean's record goal tally when half of them couldn't pick him out of a squad photo.

Give it ten years and they'll be getting misty eyed over the 2018/19 pre season when they put over 20 goals past the Mogadishu school of blind amputees or whoever's it was. That was to be the catalyst for their assault on the title.

• Upvote 1

On 21/03/2019 at 23:08, liverpoolsno9 said:

IMG_20190323_072828.jpg

57 minutes ago, Peter Cormack said:

Never heard a blue talk about Bolton’s goal that should have been given. Two faced twats

Was having a ' discussion ' once with a proper bitter and I mentioned this goal I got told your memory is way to good he went fairly quiet after that .

• Upvote 1

Fans' verdicts on their teams' run ins.

The Everton one is typically bitter-

Everton

Eleventh in the table isn’t much to shout about but the mood is still pretty positive on the whole. Marco Silva was under some real pressure in February when we were on a run of eight defeats in 11 games – but the win over Chelsea last weekend was a real boost and gave us a bit more sense of what this side could go on to achieve. Hopefully this rollercoaster of a season will end with a few more highs than lows.

More of this please… League goals from Richarlison, to add to the 12 he has managed so far; more of the air raid siren being played before Z-Cars as the players run out before every game at Goodison; and more sharp shooting from Bernard. I’m looking forward to seeing him score his first Premier League goal for Everton after a trademark jinky, tricky run.

Less of this please… 5.30pm kick-offs for away games on Saturday nights down south; Richarlison diving; and in-stadium (mostly Anfield) iPads and half-and-half scarves.

Predictions… We will finish: 8th. The top four: 1 Man City; 2 Tottenham; 3 Arsenal; 4 Chelsea. Going down: 18 Cardiff; 19 Fulham; 20 Huddersfield

3 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

So, assuming Chelsea win their game in hand, they are then going to overturn a deficit of 16 points in 7 games.

Yeah, why not?

I'm just staggered that in the same 7 matches he thinks Everton will only finish 8th. They should be able to at least finish third?