You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

3 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

There's an article in the Echo about Denise Barrett Baxendendale chairing a committee to build a new train station in Liverpool city centre should the HS2 link incorporate Liverpool. 

Only problem is that there's no plans for the site and no idea where the funding will come from.and it's based on a hypothetical situation. 

I'd say she's the perfect person to lead this committee given her relevant experience over Bramley Moore.

I understood she was actually even trying to get HS2 funding for Liverpool as well as the new station. 

4 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

There's an article in the Echo about Denise Barrett Baxendendale chairing a committee to build a new train station in Liverpool city centre should the HS2 link incorporate Liverpool. 

Only problem is that there's no plans for the site and no idea where the funding will come from.and it's based on a hypothetical situation. 

I'd say she's the perfect person to lead this committee given her relevant experience over Bramley Moore.

So a Unicorn station to go with the Unicorn stadium then , should look great when it's all built .

Can we stop quoting what are not even well veiled w posts off there by that fella.

hes either not a blue, or a blue playing up to a super sarcastic style, neither of which are worthy of attention here.

plus they’re on the public ally accessible page of the site, so anyone feeling they need that shit I’m their life can quite easily go and find it.

I'd take Dudej, Wester eld and Kirkland over anyone they've had in goal the past twenty years. That's before Reina and Allison. To be honest I reckon Steve Staunton could be up there too for that derby cameo before Howard and Martyn

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Can we stop quoting what are not even well veiled w posts off there by that fella.

hes either not a blue, or a blue playing up to a super sarcastic style, neither of which are worthy of attention here.

plus they’re on the public ally accessible page of the site, so anyone feeling they need that shit I’m their life can quite easily go and find it.

Fuck off SteveO

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

I'd take Dudej, Wester eld and Kirkland over anyone they've had in goal the past twenty years. That's before Reina and Allison. To be honest I reckon Steve Staunton could be up there too for that derby cameo before Howard and Martyn

I love Jerzy Dudek. Nigel Martyn (at his best) was miles better than Dudek, though. Martyn, with both arms tied behind his back, would have been better than Westerveld and Kirkland.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Not when he was at Everton he wasn't 

As I said earlier, I can’t really remember Nigel Martyn at Everton. However, I’d be surprised if Martyn, even in the twilight years of his career, wasn’t better than peak Westerveld and Kirkland. They were turd.

• Upvote 1

The blues over at GrandOldTeam seem to have collectively accepted their predicament. Lots of chatter about how they’ll never achieve anything, they’re on the way towards being the next Aston Villa, no atmosphere at home games, a gash manager, realisation that all of their players are shit, Moshiri isn’t the messiah and Usmanov isn’t coming to the rescue. 

They’re well and truly broken. Our failures are all they’ve got left. 

2 hours ago, General Dryness said:

Them calling themselves the peoples club sticks in our craw? 

Couldnt really give a fuck what they call themselves, to be honest.

They should build their imaginary stadium in Royston Vasey. The peoples club for local north Wales fans.

• Upvote 1