You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

"The fume" if we come second? Okay I'll be disappointed but I'll still be pretty made up we finished second in the grand scheme of things.

Evertonians - they're so extreme - either they're fuming and want everyone sacked or they think they're on the verge of a new dynasty. There's no in-between with them. No grey area. 

As for Prickfod - what a fucking meff.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Lost 13 out of 30 league games.

Minus goal difference.

Awful result after leading 2-0 at Newcastle.

England’s supposed Number 1 an absolute sham.

Hundreds of millions spent.

No genuine stadium progress.

Still need a striker with no one decent likely to go there.

Manager hanging by a thread.

Not great times for our ‘ senior citizens ‘ across the park.

MikeO

Are you genuinely concerned for them?

That guy Saint Domingo over on GOT is such a hoot. Here's his posts during the Burnley game:

1. "The commentary really is disgraceful." - this is about them saying the Burnley goal was a foul, the biased fucking cunts

2. "It’s a shame because half the country has probably tuned out from Sky and BT yet they know that a pro kopite formula brings in the overseas tv money." - Redshite media bias conspiracy alert

3. "That’s a let off by Burnley though. Liverpool were arguably under the most pressure they’ve been under all season and Heaton drops that. Ridiculous." - yeah, under huge pressure from a team that had done nothing but score a goal from a corner that should have been disallowed

4. "Good lord that’s horrific. 2 goals gifted by Burnley." - not sure what was in any way a gift about Mane's goal...

5. "They’re in a title race purely down to the stars aligning for them this season (as they’re now doing in this game also). If they don’t win it this season they’ll never have a more fortuitous season." - pure luck to have only lost one game all season

6. "Burnley should just keep the score down now. These teams turning up at Anfield like tourists are an absolute disgrace." - says the man whose fans wanted to actually lose to Man City

7. "I thought a team fighting relegation might have come to Anfield and done the basics especially after going a goal up. Basics like their England international goalkeeper picking up balls, or their England international centreback clearing his lines convincingly. Clearly too much to ask. Liverpool haven’t even had to work to get back in front. An utter gifthorse from a team supposedly trying to stay in the league." - fucking Burnley and all their England internationals throwing the game to help Liverpool win the league - they'd rather get relegated if it meant Liverpool won the league

8. "Two bounces in a row fell perfectly for them. Straight to Salah then straight to Mane. That after Heaton managed to ping it behind him to Firmino. Amazing." - the sheer injustice of it all actually disgusts me

9. "Just need to avoid Salah’s 46 minute penalty dive and stay in the game. The longer the front three have to stay on the worse they’ll be for midweek. They’ve been flogged all season." - big game for Saint Domingo midweek, one eye on it already

10. "They’re not going to drop points at Anfield to bottom half teams. The likes of Burnley are just not capable of playing the necessary game plan required against Liverpool. Good job it’s in City’s hands." - fucking Burnley the cheating cunts not being as good as a team that's only lost one game all season - disgrace

11. "Since the turn of the year all they’ve done is pump some bottom half teams at home. They’ve done nothing to suggest they won’t drop points away from home or to Spurs and Chelsea in the next 8 games." - this confused me a bit because it actually makes a bit of sense

12. "Amazing how many times balls deflect back to them. I think Pickfords save from Salah is the only chance in the box that I haven’t seen deflect straight back to them for a tap in." - I think he's right about this - nothing else ever happens when we shoot - quite amazing when you think about it

13. "Burnley will look imperious in defence v City. The mentality of teams going to Anfield is embarrassing. Even we gave Liverpool in their best form a game yet most have gone there and played like pub teams." - indeed, Burnley will 100% turn up against City just like Bournemouth and Watford did

14. "I dream of a Burnley Watford Bournemouth relegation season. The RS would be a lot lower if we got rid of some of these Norwich LFC fanboy teams out of the league." - fucking Norwich LFC fanboy teams - I think it's pretty clear Sean Dyche has a Liverpool tattoo on his arse

15. "Burnley are about the only team Liverpool haven’t out hoofed recently." - this makes so little sense I don't even know what to say

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Given I don't live in Liverpool and don't interact in real life enough with these people for them to start annoying me, I have to say, the more I see deluded hateful posts from Everton fans, the more I like them.

You gotta almost respect that level of hatred and the spinning of everything Liverpool does into something negative. From supporters of a club so obviously inferior and non-threatening, it's quite amusing. 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Given I don't live in Liverpool and don't interact in real life enough with these people for them to start annoying me, I have to say, the more I see deluded hateful posts from Everton fans, the more I like them.

You gotta almost respect that level of hatred and the spinning of everything Liverpool does into something negative. From supporters of a club so obviously inferior and non-threatening, it's quite amusing. 

As Tony the Tiger said - They're Greeeeeeeeeat!

You've more chance of finding a wining lottery ticket than you have of finding a blue nose out for a pint, by mine, these days.

21 minutes ago, DimReaper said:

That guy Saint Domingo over on GOT is such a hoot. Here's his posts during the Burnley game:

1. "The commentary really is disgraceful." - this is about them saying the Burnley goal was a foul, the biased fucking cunts

2. "It’s a shame because half the country has probably tuned out from Sky and BT yet they know that a pro kopite formula brings in the overseas tv money." - Redshite media bias conspiracy alert

3. "That’s a let off by Burnley though. Liverpool were arguably under the most pressure they’ve been under all season and Heaton drops that. Ridiculous." - yeah, under huge pressure from a team that had done nothing but score a goal from a corner that should have been disallowed

4. "Good lord that’s horrific. 2 goals gifted by Burnley." - not sure what was in any way a gift about Mane's goal...

5. "They’re in a title race purely down to the stars aligning for them this season (as they’re now doing in this game also). If they don’t win it this season they’ll never have a more fortuitous season." - pure luck to have only lost one game all season

6. "Burnley should just keep the score down now. These teams turning up at Anfield like tourists are an absolute disgrace." - says the man whose fans wanted to actually lose to Man City

7. "I thought a team fighting relegation might have come to Anfield and done the basics especially after going a goal up. Basics like their England international goalkeeper picking up balls, or their England international centreback clearing his lines convincingly. Clearly too much to ask. Liverpool haven’t even had to work to get back in front. An utter gifthorse from a team supposedly trying to stay in the league." - fucking Burnley and all their England internationals throwing the game to help Liverpool win the league - they'd rather get relegated if it meant Liverpool won the league

8. "Two bounces in a row fell perfectly for them. Straight to Salah then straight to Mane. That after Heaton managed to ping it behind him to Firmino. Amazing." - the sheer injustice of it all actually disgusts me

9. "Just need to avoid Salah’s 46 minute penalty dive and stay in the game. The longer the front three have to stay on the worse they’ll be for midweek. They’ve been flogged all season." - big game for Saint Domingo midweek, one eye on it already

10. "They’re not going to drop points at Anfield to bottom half teams. The likes of Burnley are just not capable of playing the necessary game plan required against Liverpool. Good job it’s in City’s hands." - fucking Burnley the cheating cunts not being as good as a team that's only lost one game all season - disgrace

11. "Since the turn of the year all they’ve done is pump some bottom half teams at home. They’ve done nothing to suggest they won’t drop points away from home or to Spurs and Chelsea in the next 8 games." - this confused me a bit because it actually makes a bit of sense

12. "Amazing how many times balls deflect back to them. I think Pickfords save from Salah is the only chance in the box that I haven’t seen deflect straight back to them for a tap in." - I think he's right about this - nothing else ever happens when we shoot - quite amazing when you think about it

13. "Burnley will look imperious in defence v City. The mentality of teams going to Anfield is embarrassing. Even we gave Liverpool in their best form a game yet most have gone there and played like pub teams." - indeed, Burnley will 100% turn up against City just like Bournemouth and Watford did

14. "I dream of a Burnley Watford Bournemouth relegation season. The RS would be a lot lower if we got rid of some of these Norwich LFC fanboy teams out of the league." - fucking Norwich LFC fanboy teams - I think it's pretty clear Sean Dyche has a Liverpool tattoo on his arse

15. "Burnley are about the only team Liverpool haven’t out hoofed recently." - this makes so little sense I don't even know what to say

He needs Sectioning that cunt. Watches all our games too. Deluded twat.

5 hours ago, DimReaper said:

Mate, did you honestly take the time to go through their posts, copy & paste them, comment on each one and bold the text on each comment? 

When private investors look at the proposal, they'll all be running for the door. There is absolutely no way Everton will be able to make the money needed to even keep up the interest they'll have to pay in the long run. 

Ghost project. The Moshiah is already shitting his pants over not getting a free stadium. Investing quite alot of his money already with a interest free loan. They are fucked and will go the way of Aston Villa if they don't get lucky and get bought by an oil baron.

1 hour ago, Strontium Dog said:

37 points from 30 games, which is exactly what they had at this point last season. Enough to get Allardyce the sack.

The season Martinez was sacked, he had 38 from 30.

And Allardyce beat us over two legs.....

Look you can have this land off the Council on the cheap Mr Big Businessman, just lend us or preferably give us £750m.

Would have thought Dame Judy could have presented it, or is she being saved for the stadium withdrawal statement?

” It is worth deep sadness and regret “

1 hour ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Look you can have this land off the Council on the cheap Mr Big Businessman, just lend us or preferably give us £750m.

Would have thought Dame Judy could have presented it, or is she being saved for the stadium withdrawal statement?

” It is worth deep sadness and regret “

Think she already has some practice in. Swap heroic hearts out for Lionhearts, and we're good to go....

• Upvote 1