You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Pickford is a massive man child. 

Offering to meet Newcastle fans outside as he leaves the pitch at full time yesterday. 

Not sure he’s got the reach to be taking people on in fights. 

• Upvote 2

I'm just eagerly awaiting the world and his dog to come out and rip little arms to shreds, you know like they did with mignolet and then karius so much we had to go and spend £65 million on a new keeper. I'm expecting carragher and ratty to spend 40 minutes of super Sunday bashing the cunt. As many mistakes as migno and karius made they didn't goad any fans or slag any other keeper off. Always stayed classy which is more than you can say about that twat.

• Upvote 2

COYBL25

Official GOT Joey Speak Interpreter.

See your point. At this stage, kinda like we have to keep playing him so that he will improve enough for us to be able to sell him!

I know people say he's arrogant, but I never really knew what they meant until this game.

Saw him in the tunnel at the start of the game, and he did come across to me as a cocky chav who fancies himself as a bit of a hard nut.

Seeing this vid, only confirmed it. Swaggering off after that game!

Its all front obviously but he's letting his ego get the better of him which is a sign of immaturity. You don't engage with the opposition fans!

NUFC fans were trolling him all game, (you could hear them whenever he kicked the ball) but he brought it on himself by rising to the bait, and therefore turned the whole crowd against him, which only made things harder for himself, and got him more riled up, than he already was!

I worry that if other opposition fans see how easily he can be played like this, how long before they'll all be winding him up?

He's basically ensured he'll get a hard time whenever he returns to newcastle now, as he played right into their hands.
He has become the Jamie Vardy of goal keepers, a pikey rat.

Up until yesterday I have sat on the fence over him, hoping that he would get his head down, work on his weaknesses and sort himself out.

He has done non of those things, if anything he has become more erratic, much more of a bellend and generally an all round unlikable pikey .

I reckon come the next Ingerland game he is in for a nasty shock.

22 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

The Lack of Self Awareness Club

I say it all the time. We could flip it and say Imagine being 9 points above Cardiff, 3 points above Newcastle, only winning 10 games all season and being bothered about a team 37 points above you who are fighting for a title, but still, their coach ride home from Newcastle was all about us. No self awareness at all and utterly delusional.

Lost 13 out of 30 league games.

Minus goal difference.

Awful result after leading 2-0 at Newcastle.

England’s supposed Number 1 an absolute sham.

Hundreds of millions spent.

No genuine stadium progress.

Still need a striker with no one decent likely to go there.

Manager hanging by a thread.

Not great times for our ‘ senior citizens ‘ across the park.

MikeO

• Upvote 2