You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

Evspanyol. They are a fucking irrelevance. They still haven't beaten us since October 2010 and only then because we had the Owl as our fucking manager. I think today means that it is the longest stretch of games that they have gone in the history of the Derby. 

No win since 2010 and no win at Anfield since 1999.

They're not good enough to be Espanyol.

TSV 1860 is more their level.

7 hours ago, Redder Lurtz said:

The irony of them singing "you're gonna win fuck all" at the end of the match is absolutely stunning. The utter lack of self awareness is breathtaking.

Saw another post about that ball boy titled "you know your season is over when you end up arguing with a ballboy". 

Yep. Everton's season ends every year in January when they get knocked out of the FA Cup. 

• Upvote 1

I've never bought into the hope they go down stuff before - always considered it bad for the city...but fuck them, what they have become especially over last decade or so is just laughable.

They have little purpose other than to live for us to fail - they are happy to support the manc clubs and even join in with chants like 'always the victim'...it rang around the pit yesterday again...a song that we all know the context of.

Fuck them - let them go down and rot in their own bitterness - celebrating corners and routine saves yesterday like goals...small time twats.

Would love to see them drop and be the supposed big fish in a small pond and have a dose of being teams cup finals.

Don't get me wrong they should show up and be up for the derby, its for the bragging rights in the city and its still THE game to win, but it is their behaviour in laying down for mancs, inviting the horrible bastards into the brick etc that shows them for what they are....how any decent Scouser can chant always the victim is beyond me and they have done it often and in large numbers in recent times.

It isn't just their support either, the club is as bad - all this 'born not manufactured' shite...'we go the game'.....sad little attempts at digs at us - although fuck knows what the 'going the game' thing is meant to be - last time i checked our fans and indeed all clubs fans 'went the game'...the liver building lit up blue shite etc...we are at the heart of nearly everything they do.

They can drop for me - and frankly i don't think they are that far away from it...they remind me of Aston Villa - bobbing along in mid table for years then looking over shoulder starts...then....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Made the mistake of listening to Talksport on way home- one whopper blueshite giving it all he had- incredibly comes out with the statement that "Big Dunc" and Marco should be congratulated for "outwitting" Klopp on both occasions this season. The plank Adrian Durham didnt even pick him up on it.

So to be clear- by outwitting Klopp they-

Fail to score in both games

We take 4 points from a possible 6