You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

I was getting in the car park lift at Liverpool One earlier and noticed that New Balance have an advert on the lift doors with a big picture of blue and white trainers on.

I smiled, and imagined the fume if their kit maker did something similar with red and white trainers.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, johnsusername said:

Guinness is blue. Everyone knows this. It's a deep deep deep Royal Blue. Like the Royal Blue Mersey. And the Royal Blue Liver Birds. It's just mass conspiracy that people think it's black or red. 

Wait until someone tells them how we see colours, that will blow their little minds. 

To see blue an object has to absorb all the other colours except blue. So their blue shirts absorb red (and all the other colours) and reflect blue. 

Ouch! There will be some shirts burning tonight. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Anubis The Jackal said:

Speaking of which, it’s Usmanov Friday. Have we had the big announcemet yet?

They are waiting until nearer the Derby and will be announcing that deals are in place to sign Rabiot, Lozano, icardi, De Ligt and Neymar to give everyone a lift to beat der redshite. Honestly it feels mad just typing this...

• Upvote 2

I’m not even going to comment on this, save to ask what the fuck that knobhead ToffeeLee1878 is on about?

COYBL25

COYBL25

Official GOT Joey Speak Interpreter.

i'd say it started before Johnson tbh. Remember in the very early 90's when Dr Marsh was chairman we were completely skint. Right at the outset of the Premier League era. We went from being a major player in the 'big 5' in 1988 to also rans in a matter of 5 years

The biggest single cause of us not kicking on in the eighties, rests squarely on the shoulders of our wall remodelling neighbours across the park and the subsequent ban from Europe comps for English clubs.

Never forget that.

ToffeeLee1878

ToffeeLee1878

Player Valuation: £950k
The biggest single cause of us not kicking on in the eighties, rests squarely on the shoulders of our wall remodelling neighbours across the park and the subsequent ban from Europe comps for English clubs.

Never forget that.
They don’t every year they celebrate what they did to Everton ,alarmingly revel In a terrible disaster
that said I don’t think Philip Carter did everything he could to overturn that incredible injustice

The thing they seem to be overlooking is the cost. Reading some 'expert',talk about big increases in corporate but that will always be limited outside of London and Manchester. Add to that they can't charge London prices and don't have Champions League football to help budget it. Look at how little Spurs and Arsenal spent post new stadium. 

Since the commonwealth games but a massive spanner in the funding theyll be fucked trying to pay for it. They need a new stadium but 5/600ml or so to pay for it isn't going to be covered by massive naming rights. There's not the money flooding round really for it. City get it but it's a way round FFP for them. 

It could cripple them for years. 

6 hours ago, Fallen Angel said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/efcnewstadium

Design leaked................................apparently. Some redtops also running it now. 

Two of those images with the docks in full view have been knocking around on Skyscrapercity for a couple of years. One is from the Peel proposal for the docks that they leak every year with down scaled buildings. The first images they released had 60 storey office and apartment buildings, now they are scaled down to mid rise apartments. Despite all these plans since 2005 they are only now building a mid range office building in Princes Dock.

Peel and EFC are made for each other.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Special K said:

I love the fact that the multi storey car park would obscure the view of the stadium.

Apparently, it'll be mostly underground. Thankfully, Everton will be so rich their fans will all have cars that can go underwater, like James Bond's Lotus. Nil Shaken Nisi Stirred.

• Upvote 3

You couldn't make this up! I'm so jealous that I'm still trying to reattach my head to the rest of my body. 

toffeejack

Player Valuation: £70m
Never come across such a bitter fan base as theirs. Another article in the echo about the stadium, another comments section flooded with reds. I never once took notice when they were extending their stadium, didn't even realise it was happening until it was on the stadium. 

But every echo article on our stadium has one of theirs with the first comment. 

So bitter and jealous
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

You couldn't make this up! I'm so jealous that I'm still trying to reattach my head to the rest of my body. 

toffeejack

Player Valuation: £70m
Never come across such a bitter fan base as theirs. Another article in the echo about the stadium, another comments section flooded with reds. I never once took notice when they were extending their stadium, didn't even realise it was happening until it was on the stadium. 

But every echo article on our stadium has one of theirs with the first comment. 

So bitter and jealous

There's not an original thinker amongst the whole lot of them, Their catchphrases are all nicked (apart from the really shite ones), and even their insults are copied across. The Plagiarists' Club.

It's quite a walk from county road in fairness. 

Anyone noticed the fume from the Allison video playing guitar with the lad from that Boss night place? Why did they watch it?

It's a sick form of voyeuristic perversion for them.  Watching a Liverpool keeper with a Liverpool fan playing songs about Liverpool on guitar. I'm confident that the majority of Everton fans are literally cucks who get off watching their wives get railed by fellas wearing Liverpool shirts thrusting to the beats of ring of fire. 

• Upvote 12