You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

And now, it’s time for a comedy commercial.

Steve0

Steve0

Player Valuation: £40m
I think the Usmanov news gives more hope on the stadium then the pitch, that's if it is news as such, is that poster even legit?
Stadium costs don't count towards FFP. Just make Sandro head foreman and Bernard the bloke on the security cabin and say their wages are going towards the stadium.

Many ways round FFP. And UEFA cant really do anything, we'd just ask for a more forensic look at Madrid, PSG et als finances if they decided to pick on us.

League winners before the 100th anniversary of Dixie's 60. Fact.
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Anubis The Jackal said:

Steve0

Steve0

Player Valuation: £40m
I think the Usmanov news gives more hope on the stadium then the pitch, that's if it is news as such, is that poster even legit?
Stadium costs don't count towards FFP. Just make Sandro head foreman and Bernard the bloke on the security cabin and say their wages are going towards the stadium.

Many ways round FFP. And UEFA cant really do anything, we'd just ask for a more forensic look at Madrid, PSG et als finances if they decided to pick on us.

Doesn't say which league though, clever man is SteveO

• Upvote 1

I thought everton had never been relegated? I clearly don't know my history, because they did in 1929/30. Obviously i was wrong. They had a mad run around then:

1928 - division 1 champions

1929 - finished 18th

1930 - relegated

1931 - division 2 winners

1932 - division 1 winners

1933 - fa cup winners

That's quite the eventful run. 

2 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Meanwhile, one blue was distracted from his game of Candy Crush when he received this message. 

E3BDBBD8-4943-407D-9388-1F6344270412.jpeg

I like how Keith's phone number has been left on the image, so on Friday afternoon we can all text him calling him a stupid cunt. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, johnsusername said:

I thought everton had never been relegated? I clearly don't know my history, because they did in 1929/30. Obviously i was wrong. They had a mad run around then:

1928 - division 1 champions

1929 - finished 18th

1930 - relegated

1931 - division 2 winners

1932 - division 1 winners

1933 - fa cup winners

That's quite the eventful run. 

Dixie Dean used to bang in a squliion goals a season don't you know.

2 hours ago, Anubis The Jackal said:

Steve0

Steve0

Player Valuation:

Everton will win the title within 9 years.  Fact.

They just need to start and finish a new stadium; get a new gazillionaire owner; get a new manager; and replace their entire squad. And they need every other team to stand still. 

I really can't imagine what goes through an eternally deluded mind like that.

I saw a BBC article on Facebook about Collina. Checked out the comments and 90 per cent were Evertonians fuming. 

Among some of the classics on there were:

Collina came out of retirement to ref this game and fuck over Everton. No reason given.

Platini was done for corruption a few years later which proves Everton were fucked over, even though none of them can link these two incidents together in any way.

UEFA didn't want 5 English clubs in the Champions League. This never bothered them when Man Utd won the Europa League. Maybe Moreno was paid off by UEFA in our Europa League final against Sevilla. 

Collina signed a sponsorship deal with Vauxhall which proves he was guilty. Again, there is no reason given why Vauxhall would want to rule out a header from Big Dunc.

Villareal came 3rd in the Champions League that season so Everton would. This is using Heysel logic but Villareal lost to Arsenal in the semi who lost the final to Barcelona. 

If there was a sitcom about footy fans and they were like Evertonians you would probably stop watching because it was too far fetched.

27 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

It's just occurred to me that I've never seen the Collina incident that they obsess about. 

If we had a comparable source of permanent fume, you can bet your arse that every one of them would have it on DVD.

It's quite funny to be honest.

• Upvote 4