You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

52 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Thank fuck they didn't manage to get the City to underwrite their move to a million-seater stadium by summer 2019, the way Fat Joe said they would.

The Party is soon to be over, the rotund woman is warming up her vocal chords.

Operation Back Out is surely heading to end game. Maybe they’re waiting for a euphoric, season defining moment before they break the bad news.

Us not winning the league? Usmanov buying Milan? Brexit?

6 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Maybe they’re waiting for a euphoric, season defining moment before they break the bad news.

Probably 3/3 when Liverpool come to town...if they could muster up a draw the DVDs sales would go through the roof...owners could say/do what they like as they would be caught up in a haze of Euphoria! Their World Cup Final!

They aren't going to get anyone decent to manage them either. Once they sack Silva they are looking at Moyes or someone out of a job already. They've tried Unsworth and he was a disaster. They haven't got the money to waste on paying compensation to take another club's manager either. Be funny if they ended up with someone like Pardew. 

• Upvote 1

I left a comment over there saying that loads of them who wanted a city win deserved the loss at Watford. I also said I won't call Watford small time,for the snakes, because wanting your own team beat is small time. All the while I was taking care not to say we or us, I thought I'd be outed as a kopite gobshite but I actually had a couple of them agreeing with me haha.

Just now, Lee909 said:

Watford are not their rivals? 

Who the fuck is then. They are miles from the top 6. Their rivals are the bunch of teams finishing 7-10th. Hoping that one or two of the top 6 have terrible years so they can maybe nab 6th.

Aren't Watford above them?

• Like 1

So as predictable as night following day the stadium news follows a few bad results. And the big reveal is, 95% of fans would like them to have a new stadium. No doubt the eternal dredgy bastards will lap it up even though it doesn't actually tell them anything significant. Then finally, the coveted stadium plans, always to be revealed in the next meeting, then the next and so on. Rinse and repeat until eventually they twig, 95% of people can want a stadium all they want but if you've got no money to pay for it you're fucked. 

I love this bit from Moshiri:

Majority shareholder Farhad Moshiri also said the club expect to gain the bulk of the money from the private sector, saying recently: “The private market will give us £350m, a naming rights partner will give us some more and maybe equity capital of £100m.”

He's off his frigging rocker.

The daft gets who lap it up even more so though.

2 minutes ago, an tha said:

I love this bit from Moshiri:

Majority shareholder Farhad Moshiri also said the club expect to gain the bulk of the money from the private sector, saying recently: “The private market will give us £350m,a naming rights partner will give us some more and maybe equity capital of £100m.”

He's off his frigging rocker.

The daft gets who lap it up even more so though.

4221396001_4861617817001_4861617337001-v

Still laugh at the Rooney situation last season where they all fell for the Everton pyjamas story line. He was a fat alcoholic that squeezed them for 180,000 notes a week by selling them snake oil. Loved his derby appearance. Totally anonymous and knackered to fuck coming off after about 50 minutes. 

• Upvote 3