You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

10 hours ago, niallers said:

Does anyone know why Chelseas game wasn't brought forward to tonight?

I think both clubs need to agree to move it forward. Obviously Everton wanted to help in anyway they could rather than take their chances later in the season when it may be harder to fit the fixtures into the schedule. 

9 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Their fans are the weirdest cunts on the planet. There are a few ones who are sound and if all of them were like the sound ones I know then I wouldn't begrudge them any success. 

But loads are just fucking weird. They go to extreme lengths to demonstrate how much they hate us like it's some badge of honour. They go on about how unique a fan base they are with their little soundbites but they are all created to have a snide dig at Liverpool. 

It must be so depressing to support them. I get depressed listening to their shite but at least i can switch off and ignore them. If i supported Everton I think I would have killed myself years ago. There's just absolutely nothing positive about the club or the fanbase. They should have Eeyore the Disney character as their club badge as they are all depressed and have a permanent black cloud hanging over them.

Liverpool exists to win trophies

Everton exists to ...

10 hours ago, Cus S Parta said:

I suppose we've got to to congratulate City on winning the title again,

Just to be quite clear, anybody surrendering the title race with a third of the season still to go - and with Liverpool level at the top with a game in hand - needs to stop watching football and go and do something they're capable of enjoying. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Spottykecks said:

Just to be quite clear, anybody surrendering the title race with a third of the season still to go - and with Liverpool level at the top with a game in hand - needs to stop watching football and go and do something they're capable of enjoying. 

I don't enjoy anything, next!

And it is over, City won't drop a point from hereon in. Liverpool will lose at least 4 more games (Other Mancs, Chelsea, Spurs, Blooshite!)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

How shite are some teams that this lot are mid table. 

They seem to lose most weeks but somehow cobble together enough wins v the dross to bob along in mid table.

Says a lot about the so called best league in the world.

The way they are going though they could be in trouble in next few years (I fear for them, I really do)...Aston Villa were like them just floating along in mid table year after year and then suddenly mid table mediocrity turned into a couple of years looking over shoulders and then one year, bang....

2 minutes ago, an tha said:

They seem to lose most weeks but somehow cobble together enough wins v the dross to bob along in mid table.

Says a lot about the so called best league in the world.

The way they are going though they could be in trouble in next few years (I fear for them, I really do)...Aston Villa were like them just floating along in mid table year after year and then one year....

100’s of millions spent to finish mid table and not even threaten a cup run.

Not long back they were saying a team out of both cups early and no European football should be high up the league. Except them obviously. A rare breed indeed.

All joking aside it must be miserable to support them. Season over in February, nothing to play for or maybe Europa if they're lucky. Must be depressing. Even when we've been rubbish we've won trophies, got top 4 or played good football, hodgson aside. We've been in a few title races etc. They've had nothing for 25 years, I'd have to give up the game if I was one of them. I'd be utterly miserable every Saturday.

I'm not saying it didn't happen but since that dickhead was on Sky News boasting how he hoped Everton would lose I've seen loads of tweets from bitters quoting and justifying their hatred because "LFC fans were going to throw blue coffins in the Mersey" if they got relegated in the 90's?

I mean I can remember there were loads of Tesco bags on the Kop when they were going to move to Kirkby but I can honestly say I've never heard this coffin tale before till that prick mentioned it the other night?

Or maybe it did happen and my memory is shite