You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

This Pilks fella wouldn't just take them losing to City, he'd actually take relegation if it stopped us winning the League...........

Pilks

Player Valuation: £750k
Dec 29, 2018
 I'd be sorely tempted for us to take one on the chin and take relegation to stop them winning it... we could come back up in a year and all would be as it ever was...

It's a price, but up against Klopp gurning frantically from every available angle for a year and Salad being anointed as the New Pharoah, I dunno...

He's out doing SteveO in his level of bitterness this lad 

Not in the bit arsed about what happens tonight. Or any bitter bluenose gloating that may follow it. 

Leagues are very rarely won in February and most people have this down as an easy 3 points for City anyway. 

They think they're winding us up by crying in a City win. They're not. It's highly likely anyway. And, what message does that send out to the new personnel at the club like Silva, Richarlison, Mina etc? That that small time attitude of a Liverpool failure being equal to (or even better than) an Everton success pervades the club at all levels? They're new to the bitterness and should want out at the earliest opportunity while such an outlook continues to hold their club back. 

5 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Not in the bit arsed about what happens tonight. Or any bitter bluenose gloating that may follow it. 

Leagues are very rarely won in February and most people have this down as an easy 3 points for City anyway. 

They think they're winding us up by crying in a City win. They're not. It's highly likely anyway. And, what message does that send out to the new personnel at the club like Silva, Richarlison, Mina etc? That that small time attitude of a Liverpool failure being equal to (or even better than) an Everton success pervades the club at all levels? They're new to the bitterness and should want out at the earliest opportunity while such an outlook continues to hold their club back. 

Exactly and that's the part the younger blues don't get. They were a massive club. Now, they exist to finish seventh and try and piss on our cornflakes. They look small time. 

6 hours ago, kemskem said:

I'm sure professional pride will trump what some bitter fans think about the bearing a game in early February might have on the title race.

Professional pride will have little to do with it. Professional ability is more important and Everton just don't have much. These bloos keep talking about how they want their team to roll over. Every week they try not to roll over and get beat as often as they don't. They've barely picked up a point since the Derby 2 months ago. Everton are just not in control of who will win tonight. 

29 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Richarlson, Sigurdsson, Coleman and Schneiderlin all on the bench.

I feel sorry for the decent blues who have gone to see their team play the champions. Joking aside there will be some, and they'll have paid a decent amount of cash on travel, food, tickets etc.

Appalling.

I'm praying for the day they get relegated, as I despise them with every fibre of my being.  I hope this day is soon and we rollover and let a team in a dogfight with them beat us to aid the relegation.  I don't just want them relegated, I want them extinct.  Sad cunts.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jennings said:

I feel sorry for the decent blues who have gone to see their team play the champions. Joking aside there will be some, and they'll have paid a decent amount of cash on travel, food, tickets etc.

Appalling.

Yeah my three brothers are fuming right now. As I am, my two other brothers and sister.