You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Three of my brothers are blues. They are all well up for us winning the title, but they are of the Speedo Mick variety of Blueshite who have a bit of the Scouse solidarity and can remember when they were a very big club. My nieces and nephews are all cheering on the Mancs. Lovely kids until you mention the "redshite". They then become vile little fuckers.

I miss the way things used to be between us and the blues. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Angie81 said:

They're going to crack an egg in their arse cheeks tonight and bend over and get dicked so hard the egg scrambles. The celebrations will cause a 2.5 earthquake in Japan.

Odd post of the type Unfunneeee or Twatscratcher would make.

296DC4D8-A178-4ABA-B87B-659635820179.gif

• Upvote 3

Ye know what. Let them lie down and get twatted. Let them publicly humiliate themselves in front of millions around the world.

Just imagine if they do that and come the end of the season they're in a relegation battle and they actually do go down.

They'd have to look back and try to pinpoint any contributory factors (apart from being dogshit).

Be nice to jog there memories wouldn't it.

Said it before and i'll say it again. Bunch of twats every last one of them.

Shit team, horrible horrible fans, wank ground and comedians on the board.

We don't need them to do us any favours.

• Upvote 1

This Pilks fella wouldn't just take them losing to City, he'd actually take relegation if it stopped us winning the League...........

Pilks

Player Valuation: £750k
Dec 29, 2018
 I'd be sorely tempted for us to take one on the chin and take relegation to stop them winning it... we could come back up in a year and all would be as it ever was...

It's a price, but up against Klopp gurning frantically from every available angle for a year and Salad being anointed as the New Pharoah, I dunno...

billybeeru

billybeeru

Player Valuation: £1.5m
This is the perfect opportunity for Silva to play some of the backups/youngsters. Players like Gylfi and Coleman should be dropped to show that nobody gets an automatic place in the starting 11 just because of who they are. A message should be sent that players need to earn their starting place. We've seen too many players who are consistently not performing at a high level. This certainly applies to others than the two I mentioned. Then you've got someone like Andre Gomes, who I feel could desperately use a rest. 

Combine that with the fact that we're playing City and taking points off them only helps our most hated rival, this seems like a perfect chance to experiment with the lineup a bit. Silva can always justify it as squad rotation, players needing a rest, etc.

4 minutes ago, Angie81 said:

Am I lying though, be fair.

If there’s been an earthquake in Japan by this time tomorrow I’ll come back and remove the neg for lying while insisting you haven’t lied.

That’s one thing Captain Justice does not, cannot and will not stand for.

BEB01BF4-3C8B-457C-8B01-D3C701E555E5.gif

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Justice Negs said:

If there’s been an earthquake in Japan by this time tomorrow I’ll come back and remove the neg for lying while insisting you haven’t lied.

That’s one thing Captain Justice does not, cannot and will not stand for.

BEB01BF4-3C8B-457C-8B01-D3C701E555E5.gif

Sweet...Is it now wrong for me to wish an earthquake on Japan?

• Downvote 1

This Pilks fella wouldn't just take them losing to City, he'd actually take relegation if it stopped us winning the League...........

Pilks

Player Valuation: £750k
Dec 29, 2018
 I'd be sorely tempted for us to take one on the chin and take relegation to stop them winning it... we could come back up in a year and all would be as it ever was...

It's a price, but up against Klopp gurning frantically from every available angle for a year and Salad being anointed as the New Pharoah, I dunno...