You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

52 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

This Pilks fella does really like us does he. The sad fucking cunt. For anyone thats registered over there, type his username in the search function on top. Seem he only ever posts in the Liverpool thread, some of his posts are gloriously bitter

Pilks

Pilks

Player Valuation: £750k
Oct 16, 2018
I can't stand Klopp, the gurning, showboating cocktrumpet. 'Decent fella'? Not on my watch...

As for people still talking about hating Pardew - not me. The man scored the goal to get the RS knocked out of the FA cup semi final by Palace, the same team the flat-track bullies had beaten 9-0 at the Pit the same season if I remember correctly, to much smug mirth. He'll always be a hero to me. He could feed my dog into a wood-chipper and I'd only be mildly irritated...

Think he’s just hit on Silva’s replacement there.

4 hours ago, johnsusername said:

Pilks loves us really. It's too blatant, the stuff he's saying, too obvious. Probably had a Liverpool shirt on under his Everton shirt that day. Probably buried his dad in a Liverpool shirt as well. 

It's like when some loudmouth homophobic bigot is found to be secretly gay.

• Upvote 1

Allardyce giving it them both barrels again.

He is fucking right though.

Echo trying to ridicule him but he is dead on in what he says:

“Everybody walks around talking about Sam Allardyce’s style is not good enough, he doesn’t play the right way and so on and so forth and it is a massive problem for me. People believe it.

“You believe the false lies, the false implications. Football does that – it believes that lie sometimes.

“It is built up by fellow managers, journos who follow on with it and you are never going to get rid of it. The type of football I played at Everton, the fans said it wasn’t good enough and I would say the same – I knew it wasn’t good enough for Everton – but I knew I had to get them in the position where they were safe.

“Then let me build the team, let me spend the next £80m, £100 million on the players that will make Everton much much more fluid, much more creative and go forward and score more goals and hopefully finish better than eighth.

“They talk about my style of football, well Ronald went and they said he played the right style of football. Roberto went, everybody said he played the right style of football, and I went because I didn’t play the right style of football.

“It is about trying to entertain and win, that is the ultimate, but you have to keep winning first to change the things that need to change.

“If I got sacked because my results weren’t good enough at Everton, I accept it but getting sacked when they finish eighth, it is ridiculous. In fact it is ludicrous.”

4 hours ago, an tha said:

Allardyce giving it them both barrels again.

He is fucking right though.

Echo trying to ridicule him but he is dead on in what he says:

“Everybody walks around talking about Sam Allardyce’s style is not good enough, he doesn’t play the right way and so on and so forth and it is a massive problem for me. People believe it.

“You believe the false lies, the false implications. Football does that – it believes that lie sometimes.

“It is built up by fellow managers, journos who follow on with it and you are never going to get rid of it. The type of football I played at Everton, the fans said it wasn’t good enough and I would say the same – I knew it wasn’t good enough for Everton – but I knew I had to get them in the position where they were safe.

“Then let me build the team, let me spend the next £80m, £100 million on the players that will make Everton much much more fluid, much more creative and go forward and score more goals and hopefully finish better than eighth.

“They talk about my style of football, well Ronald went and they said he played the right style of football. Roberto went, everybody said he played the right style of football, and I went because I didn’t play the right style of football.

“It is about trying to entertain and win, that is the ultimate, but you have to keep winning first to change the things that need to change.

“If I got sacked because my results weren’t good enough at Everton, I accept it but getting sacked when they finish eighth, it is ridiculous. In fact it is ludicrous.”

He's mainly annoyed that he hasn't been offered to see out the season anywhere this year yet.

1 hour ago, Strontium Dog said:

I remember when Barkley put them 1-0 up in 2014. You could have heard a pin drop.

Also, when Lukaku made it 2-3 with about ten to go, I remember Baines sauntering over to get the ball for a throw in, in city's half. You'd swear they were winning a relegation battle with 30 seconds to go he was moving so slow.

The foreign bitters will try, but the crowd will soon let them know what's what.

4 hours ago, niallers said:

Also, when Lukaku made it 2-3 with about ten to go, I remember Baines sauntering over to get the ball for a throw in, in city's half. You'd swear they were winning a relegation battle with 30 seconds to go he was moving so slow.

The foreign bitters will try, but the crowd will soon let them know what's what.

yeah, i remember that too. Baines and one or two others were time wasting in the game and gave off the impression they'd rather lose than earn a draw. 

Surprised more wasn't made of this in the press at the time. 

Wonder if anything will be said once they inevitably lie down tomorrow?

On 2/5/2019 at 3:02 AM, Captain Turdseye said:

761B8849-4418-4A3C-B157-E5277CCD1560.jpeg

Unlike his dad, when Pilks goes he'll be mummified forever.  Pickled in his own vinegary bitterness.

I think Pilks is mistaking his dad's witty quip for hatred.  It's not, it's a funny line.  He needs to be reminded that it's called banter.  He's reduced it to hatred because that's his own emotion. Pilks is probably doing his dad a disservice.