You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

11 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Citeh  (H)

Watford   (A)

Cardiff   (A)

Derredshite  (H)

Newcastle   (A)

I'm going to stick my neck out and say they’re not getting 15 points.

I'll give them 4 points, max, from that.

I'm not altogether convinced that their manager will survive all 5 matches. He could be gone after the fourth one.

22 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Citeh  (H)

Watford   (A)

Cardiff   (A)

Derredshite  (H)

Newcastle   (A)

Just curious were do the 4 points come from ? 

36 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Just curious were do the 4 points come from ? 

I'm generously allowing them a win and a draw from their 3 away games.

5 straight defeats wouldn't be a massive shock. They are, after all, shite.

They could easily find themselves in the bottom 6 after 30 games.

"Honestly, I'm genuinely concerned for them."

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

I also like how Gylfi and Keane are now both worthless -- 75 shmills for that pair of cloggers

Siggurdsson's been completely anonymous the last couple of times I've seen him. Keane is just a constant accident waiting to happen, as exemplified by his needless foul yesterday which resulted in Wolves' second goal. 

image.gif

image.gif

A lot of the BS fans on GOT are hoping City tank them next week at Goodison. Such pathetic supporters. I wonder if it's occurred to the bitters that part of their problems stem from their obsession with us. Maybe if they focussed on themselves and not worry about us so much, they just might do a bit better. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Citeh  (H)

Watford   (A)

Cardiff   (A)

Derredshite  (H)

Newcastle   (A)

They've then got Arsenal, Chelsea and United at the pit.  Big Sam loves an upset against the top 4 though

10 minutes ago, Baltar said:

A lot of the BS fans on GOT are hoping City tank them next week at Goodison. Such pathetic supporters. I wonder if it's occurred to the bitters that part of their problems stem from their obsession with us. Maybe if they focussed on themselves and not worry about us so much, they just might do a bit better. 

I think part of it also stems from how unbelievably dull it must be to be an Everton fan. They're never seriously in danger of being relegated or getting a top 4 place. They've been in just one final in the last 24 years and their attempts in European competition have been laughable. Even when they do do something slightly noteworthy, they're utterly overshadowed by LFC- e.g. Moyes getting 4th, then us winning one of the greatest European finals ever- or they end up a laughing stock- e.g. Moshiri coming in and them then wasting tens of millions on dross.

They're a mediocre club desperately trying to stay relevant by distinguishing themselves with that People's Club, FC class and dignity, Corinthian nonsense. No wonder their a fair portion of their fanbase appear unhinged and have to fixate on LFC, they have nothing else to look forward to.

• Upvote 4

50 minutes ago, Anny Road said:

Siggurdsson has fantastic delivery perfect for a big powerful striker who is good in the air. I don't know someone like errr Lukaku.

They have no striker but bought wingers and  NO10's.

Tosun was meant to be that striker.

Fuck Everton and their “It’s the taking part that counts” assumption we’re in any way invested in them getting a good result.

I fully expect them to be neither willing nor able to even keep the score down against City, the ludicrous nomarks, and am perfectly happy with that outcome.

You can’t expect any more than a grunt from a pig, and whether we win the league or not will be absolutely nothing to do with such an irrelevant club.

• Upvote 6

This City game is different to the one in 2014. That match would have had real impact, this one not so much. If Everton beat them does it have any more affect on the final outcome than Newcastle last week? Not for me.

All joking aside Silva is a bad defeat away from the sack and with that the end of his managerial career in England. If he has anything about him they will give everything. I expect them to get beat but not to throw the game like they did last time.

42 minutes ago, No2 said:

This City game is different to the one in 2014. That match would have had real impact, this one not so much. If Everton beat them does it have any more affect on the final outcome than Newcastle last week? Not for me.

All joking aside Silva is a bad defeat away from the sack and with that the end of his managerial career in England. If he has anything about him they will give everything. I expect them to get beat but not to throw the game like they did last time.

I don't think most of the players are playing for Silva. Richarlison aside, I don't think anyone in the squad has any kind of affinity with him. 

I’m sure whoever succeeds Silva can’t wait to be hailed as a visionary genius for about two weeks at a level in no way disproportionate to the reality of the impact any manager there can ever feasibly make, before swiftly becoming a hate figure in no way disproportionate to the reality of the impact any manager there can ever feasibly make.

I suppose the bonus is nowadays you only have to put up with the mentalists for about 6-9 months before getting your severance cheque.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Bad Red Bull said:

I don't think most of the players are playing for Silva. Richarlison aside, I don't think anyone in the squad has any kind of affinity with him. 

I don't think the players have any affinity with the fans either. They won't play shit just so we don't win the league. They couldn't give a shit either way.