You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 minute ago, Angie81 said:

And then there's this beauty....not a bitter, no a palace fan who has joined their forum to have a bash at salah when he supports a team with zaha in it. The funny thing is they actually believe this shite and I hope none of them ever breed.

IMG_2960.PNG

There’s a ‘Captain Turdseye’ on a Palace forum somewhere. Came on here years ago complaining I’d taken his name like it was trademarked or something. Sent me a few PM’s about Heysel, etc. Lovely bloke. 

Fuck Palace, fuck the owl, and fuck their fans. 

Their Turdseye ain’t got shit on me. 

• Upvote 12

47 minutes ago, Angie81 said:

And then there's this beauty....not a bitter, no a palace fan who has joined their forum to have a bash at salah when he supports a team with zaha in it. The funny thing is they actually believe this shite and I hope none of them ever breed.

IMG_2960.PNG

That's just a SteveO type poster with multiple accounts. Just pretending that the rest of the country hates the redshite.

59 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

There’s a ‘Captain Turdseye’ on a Palace forum somewhere. Came on here years ago complaining I’d taken his name like it was trademarked or something. Sent me a few PM’s about Heysel, etc. Lovely bloke. 

Honestly thought he was a much better poster, mate.

• Upvote 2

There's a lot of talk about luck, sometimes shit goes your way, sometimes it doesn't, the thing is it's all supposed to even out in the end. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45087444

Well apparently we were the 'unluckiest' team in the league last season, with the most wrongful decisions going against us.

I'm glad we saved all our luck for when we were balls deep in a title race.

It all evens out in the end.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Chip Butty said:

First it was a Travelodge, next it will be Goodison and irate bloke goes on one with a digger.

Driving it on the pitch during the Goodison Derby and trying to Mo Salah down.

I’ll get me coat.

10 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Driving it on the pitch during the Goodison Derby and trying to Mo Salah down.

I’ll get me coat.

The last digger that did anything worthwhile at Goodison, they threw banana's at.

I'll get me Hi-Viz

Edit: I would of up-voted your post, but it looks like Dave has fucked the site up again. The fuckin tit. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I once got kidnapped by a Stoke forum on Tapatalk. Still not sure how it happened. They were telling me off for swearing at them for a good hour until I was released. 

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Ah the old death mocking...never fails to materialise from that bunch. I'm not surprised and I'm sure there's only one turdseye.