You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

39 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

This is the sad bitch who runs that YNFA page. A wool from Southport. Like most Evertonians on Twatter, every single thing they mention is about Liverpool.

She looks like a real classy lady. A lot of content about us who would have thought it. Also commenting on their good 80’s side. Was she born?

14 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Sam Allardyce on Goals on Sunday: “There is an arrogance about the Everton fans and I have my suspicions about why that is, however it’s not something that I am willing to publicly divulge”. 

The Red Echo has used most of what Sam said on Goals On Sunday, but have inexplicably left that item out. Wonder why?

16 minutes ago, Le Duan said:

The Red Echo has used most of what Sam said on Goals On Sunday, but have inexplicably left that item out. Wonder why?

"Everton fans are arrogant but I'm not saying why" from a man with a bloated body and ego to   match and  was sacked by them.  Not exactly a scoop is it.

The objective take is that Allardyce is a fat snide fat piece of fat shit. They are well rid of that cumstain on the Y-fronts of humanity. 

The subjective take is to roar with laughter as the fuuume goes into previously uncharted areas of the universe.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

They are flapping about their home games as they still have to play

Wolves

Us

Man City 

Man Utd 

Chelsea 

Arsenal 

Burnley 

They are shite away from home but have easier away games against the bottom 3, Newcastle, West Ham, Palace, Watford and Spurs on the last day.

Cardiff, Huddersfield and Fulham are shite and will get relegated but they won't finish anywhere respectable given the money they have spent.