You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

10 minutes ago, Anubis said:
Jbig nev lookalike

big nev lookalike

Player Valuation: £225k
Here goes ....we need a manager who understands the premier league,who has a winning mentality,who will help attract players and will show some passion on the touchline Steven Gerrard .
As a player I hated him with a passion, wished him every deadly illness going and would have willingly dug his grave but I think he will end up being a great manager.

I assume he was slated for being a RS? 

12 minutes ago, Anubis said:
Here goes ....we need a manager who understands the premier league,who has a winning mentality,who will help attract players and will show some passion on the touchline Steven Gerrard .
As a player I hated him with a passion, wished him every deadly illness going and would have willingly dug his grave but I think he will end up being a great manager.

img_0145.jpeg

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Relegation form. 

Quite. I don't think they'll get dragged into the bottom 8, but looking at the fixtures they have left, they've already played the 'easy' teams at home, and have a number of potentially tricky away games against relegation strugglers. They've also got to play the entire top 7 at home, bar Spurs. Could get very messy.

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

Wouldn't it be easier and a lot less stressful for them to just admit we are good?

Liverpool must be secretly propped up by a Saudi king the amount we spend on paying people off.

Nil Saudis Nisi Oil Money.

2 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Ifithadntavebinforhennesseybeinginjured

goodisonopheliac

Player Valuation: £15m
3 minutes ago
I wonder how it would have looked if Hennessy or the other guy had played in goal. Palace seem to have a bit of a curse on them.

Curse? Is he fucking mental? They always score with 80% of their chances against us. Madness.

3 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Ifithadntavebinforhennesseybeinginjured

goodisonopheliac

Player Valuation: £15m
3 minutes ago
I wonder how it would have looked if Hennessy or the other guy had played in goal. Palace seem to have a bit of a curse on them.

I wonder how it would have looked if Gomez or Alexander-Arnold had played at right back. Liverpool seem to have a bit of a curse on them.

It's fun this game, isn't it. 

3 hours ago, Anubis said:
Jbig nev lookalike

big nev lookalike

4 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

So the last 10 minutes of our game highlighted why he didn’t renew his Season Ticker at Everton. Obsessed. It clearly is an illness, seriously.

I chose to read all that as being said by the same person in one go. To his mother-in-law or someone who hates football and didn’t respond once throughout.

• Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, niallers said:

Didn't they also have another last day win to save them when a guy called Gareth Farrelly scored a swinger into the top corner, the poxy cunts. 

Just looked it up. His only fucking goal in 27 appearances and he used his right foot less often than Andreas Brehme!

I’ve met him. Nice chap. Lawyer now.