You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

Good luck with that, Brands. Tosun is reportedly on £120k a week. Nobody else is paying that, and I doubt he’ll want to take a pay cut as he will never see the like of those wages again. So it’s either keep him or pay a portion of his wages at his new club.

Theyre also continuing to contribute to Koeman’s wages as well. 

Has Bobby Brown Shoes’ contract finally run out?

At one point they were paying about four managers.

Whilst it’s great beating them in the way we did, I don’t think my heart can take too many nervy games on the run in. The last 10 mins yesterday was bad enough and that was quite comfortable. Just twat them. Still pisses me off giving the pen to Sturridge because we were 4 up and missing in 2014. Just annihilate the cunts.

• Upvote 1

I'll just leave this here. They are truly shitting themselves about us possibly winning the league. 

Ron Swanson

Player Valuation: £950k
Yesterday at 8:10 PM
Yep, when we get our usual arse kicking at Goodison in March, they could be well on the way.
It will be truly beautiful if we play a part in stopping them win it. Better than a cup for me this season

4 hours ago, Pidge said:

I'm a bit worried about Everton, they look primed to lose a number of their first team players with little prospect of replacing them.  When you consider their ageing squad and big-money signings struggling to prove themselves, this may well be their last opportunity to finish in the top half of the league...

-Pidge0

We can only hope but they'll be happy if they can get the stop the rs winning the league trophy. 

28 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Probably not. He really is a tit.

Just come out with this

87adb94a-9c4b-4b27-92ee-c4ab68ce32c4.jpg

Leon Osman

Former Everton midfielder on BBC Radio 5 Live

There's a real expectation at Goodison Park, from fans and players alike, that you go about it the right way, you get on the front foot. You're the home team, go and get after the opposition.

This is a side that doesn't get a shot on goal for weeks at a time

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Just come out with this

87adb94a-9c4b-4b27-92ee-c4ab68ce32c4.jpg

Leon Osman

Former Everton midfielder on BBC Radio 5 Live

There's a real expectation at Goodison Park, from fans and players alike, that you go about it the right way, you get on the front foot. You're the home team, go and get after the opposition.

This is a side that doesn't get a shot on goal for weeks at a time

He is the sporting spokesman of his generation. Churchillian in a way.

A new thread on GOT. ‘Can we win the League in the next 10 years?’

The following post takes you inside a Blueshites mind, one of extreme paranoia. They genuinely believe there’s some sort of  conspiracy against them. Sky, the media, the FA etc etc

bluesteak

Today at 11:27 AM
We're to unfashionable,premier leagu,fa,referees would not allow it,Leicester were lucky,they were a fairytale,underdog,dream come true story.
Which promoted the premier league globally,their all corrupt as you like

It’s a conspiracy I tell you. The powers that be will see to us winning the League. And it wasn’t a penalty yesterday according Davek. 

boris

Player Valuation: £10m
Yesterday at 5:20 PM
They did get bailed out by the numerous decisions given in their favour though. 

1 on 1 with the keeper in the first half, pulled back for a debatable offside they showed us once. 

Murray in behind the defence in the 2nd half...yep, another debatable offside given & we’ll just have the 1 quick look.

Knockheart brings the ball down on the chest and in on goal, we’ll call that handball.

How about VVD elbow in the penalty box on injury time...the one they never thought fit to show us again.

That’s not to mention every debatable 50/50, corner, thrown in and tackle going in there favour.

That’s as bias a referee as I’ve seen that today and that takes some doing.

If we were told in years to come he was refereeing under instructions to keep Liverpool at the stop and ensure we get a title race instead of what City did last year, no one would be surprised.

Yeah they'll win it all right the powers that be will see to that

davek

davek

Player Valuation: £70m
Yesterday at 11:18 PM
That "pen" was another 'kin disgraceful decision for them. These refs need investigating - bent as a nine bob note. I'd love to see that scumbag Salah get carried off on a stretcher with a real injury. Disgusting cheat.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

A new thread on GOT. ‘Can we win the League in the next 10 years?’

The following post takes you inside a Blueshites mind, one of extreme paranoia. They genuinely believe there’s some sort of  conspiracy against them. Sky, the media, the FA etc etc

bluesteak

Today at 11:27 AM
We're to unfashionable,premier leagu,fa,referees would not allow it,Leicester were lucky,they were a fairytale,underdog,dream come true story.
Which promoted the premier league globally,their all corrupt as you like

Nil Spell-check Nisi Grammar Police.

• Upvote 6