You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

4 hours ago, razor said:

I LOVE this lad!!

Two highlights for me:

His opening gambit of "Just having a look at their squad" like it was a casual glance to fill an idle hour rather than an all-consuming obsession.  I would wager he knows the squad off by heart, their transfer fees, ages and various performance statistics.

The second one is his repetition of being "worried" and "concerned" attempting to underplay his partisan, bitter, and jealousy-tinged opinions, viewpoints defined purely by envy.

I like the way he lists the Everton under-25s between those of City and Spurs. Talk about a shit sandwich!

10 hours ago, Josef Svejk said:

In fairness, if we lose our next nine games and they win their next nine, we'd probably only be ahead of them on goal difference...

Just goes to show how fragile our lead over the Bloos is. If they have nine easy games they might even overhaul goal difference aswell. Especially if we lose all ours. 

I really hope we beat Brighton, especially as Brighton have beaten Everton... 

https://www.skysports.com/football/brighton-vs-everton/390947

I see that next week they are away to their next manager.

They will be after a replacement for Silva and if Ralphy Arsenscuttle carries on impressing at Southampton, keeps them up and stays as flavour of the month, then the Toffees will treble his wages and promise him he will be competing with the best in a new 65,000 seat stadium on the banks of the royal Blue Mersey.

• Upvote 2

From GoT, not going to give the tard a name check.

On our game with them at their wooden hut in March "It will be truly beautiful if we play a part in stopping them win it. Better than a cup for me this season!"

So 'playing' a part in stopping us is better than something they've not achieved in 24 years. The reason people support their football club, what fans dream of. But no, they dream of playing a part in stopping us winning the league. Tells you all you need to know, they don't support Everton they just exist to hate us. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Kieve Kev said:

From GoT, not going to give the tard a name check.

On our game with them at their wooden hut in March "It will be truly beautiful if we play a part in stopping them win it. Better than a cup for me this season!"

So 'playing' a part in stopping us is better than something they've not achieved in 24 years. The reason people support their football club, what fans dream of. But no, they dream of playing a part in stopping us winning the league. Tells you all you need to know, they don't support Everton they just exist to hate us. 

Another last minute winner or Salah penalty would send them over the edge.