You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Looks like the AGM buffet is a job lot of sausage rolls from the Pound Bakery.

1 hour ago, manwiththestick said:

So Mayor Joe is in attendance then.

Looks like the AGM buffet WAS a job lot of sausage rolls from the Pound Bakery.

Christ....

Fan asks for Everton to keep the Liver Birds blue One fan asks for Everton to keep the Liver Birds blue, not just for Christmas because “their heads are falling off all over the place." 

Brands: "I had a very good feeling about Everton from the start and that became even better when I started here. So many people have blue blood here.”

4 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Christ....

Fan asks for Everton to keep the Liver Birds blue One fan asks for Everton to keep the Liver Birds blue, not just for Christmas because “their heads are falling off all over the place." 

I still have not met a single Liverpool fan who is remotely arsed about how anyone chooses to illuminate the clock towers on the roof of the Liver Building.  The only reaction I've ever detected is bafflement that anyone imagines that there's a reason we would care.

12 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Christ....

Brands: "I had a very good feeling about Everton from the start and that became even better when I started here. So many people have blue blood here.”

No...

46 minutes ago, Stickman said:
I guess Orville was unavailable for comment 

EFC deputy chairman Keith Harris on new stadium: “We hope to put a spade in the ground early next year. It will be a fortress clubs shudder to visit.”

There’s no need to put a spade in the ground (heard that somewhere before) for anyone to shudder when visiting their place..

• Upvote 1

280tytk.jpg

Get your arse to Ikea mate, they've got some cheap tables that might look better. 

The funniest part is he hasn't spent any of his own money, he's loaned them hundreds of millions and spent the money they got from player sales. 

Now he's spent all of their money and put them in hundreds of millions of pounds in debt, it's time to stop throwing money around. 

Plus they're as shit as they were before he spent their money.

I like him.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Stickman said:
I guess Orville was unavailable for comment 

EFC deputy chairman Keith Harris on new stadium: “We hope to put a spade in the ground early next year. It will be a fortress clubs shudder to visit.”

It will be.

It'd of been even worse had Fat Joe reduced the Strand to two lanes instead of four though.

• Upvote 1